help

yang

These days,I am really very busy,but when I heard the news that Pakistani ambassador hope Chinese people can contribute their love to Pakistani destitute and homeless people on press conference.He also announced that a charity sale will be held on June 7th in Pak embassy in Beijing, he also told the public the donation account,(you can google or baidu yourself)
Pakistan is a country with a straight spine, They never appealed to people for mercy, but this time they really need our hands.
Because of the wars, now there are more than 2.5 million people who are now homeless, they are innocent people, and what we can do for them is contribute our love to them, your money, clothes,….. Everything that they need.

I am very busy now, so can somebody here send a message for me to badguy that can he do something worthwhile to promote the activity ,and let more people open their wallets ,contribute their love to the poor people. And tell Yuebai, if he is a person who believe democracy and freedom, if he is a person who want to improve human rights, can he contribute generously to the people who really want the help?
And if Sailor get used to dress fashionably, can he stop throwing out the cheap Chinese products ,but donate them to the poor victims?

Thank you.

I know my Indian friends won’t be happy if I support Pakistan, and they prefer let me know that NK and Pakistan are all evil power in the world as the US said,but what I want to say is I can’t do it, because I can’t forget the lovely people who held the Chinese national flag with 6 stars . Pray for the kindhearted people…

ZOOM

Founding Member
A Food for thaught from Yang, good initiative, but how can we contribute to Pakistan's innocent people's influx from swat.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Donations can be made to Pakistani diplomatic missions(I think they will ask us to remove Made in India tags) or big NGOs like Red cross and Red Crescent.

I know my Indian friends won’t be happy if I support Pakistan, and they prefer let me know that NK and Pakistan are all evil power in the world as the US said,but what I want to say is I can’t do it, because I can’t forget the lovely people who held the Chinese national flag with 6 stars . Pray for the kindhearted people…
Yang it is unfortunate that you hold such views. India was one of the first nations to help Pakistan when the devastating earthquake ripped through Kashmir and also China when the recent earthquake took place. Many Pakistanis are operated free of cost in Indian hospitals too.
The Pakistani govt, as are other govt.s including Chinese is considered "evil" but none hold a grudge to an average citizen afaik.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
We don't necessarily like the Pakistani Government but that does not stop us from supporting Pakistani people though a lot of times even the Pakistani people are not well wishers for India...

As this forum is free, I'm sure that the moderators will not censor, edit or delete your posts since its a free world... but, I'm sure we can't say the same thing about other forums be they Chinese, Iranian or Pakistani...

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
As this forum is free, I'm sure that the moderators will not censor, edit or delete your posts since its a free world... but, I'm sure we can't say the same thing about other forums be they Chinese, Iranian or Pakistani...
EM, This forum like all forums are run in a certain manner as defined in the forum policy/rules. We are not representative of "India" or "Indian culture" neither are other forums. We are not necessarily a "democratic, free and fair" forum.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Our policies prevent deleting anything unless they are flaming, provocative etc. and we all know where such posters come from... Any post is left on this forum provided it is backed up by facts...

This is by far the most free forum I have seen in a long time unlike other forums where posts are deleted even if they are backed up by facts... I do not wish to name any forums but I'm sure you know which ones I mean...

Su-47

We can donate to help the Pakistani citizens, but it has to be done through a neutral and reliable agency like Red Cross. We don't want the money we donated to end up where we didn't intend ie the swiss bank accounts of politicians, the military coffers or in the hands of terrorists.

You can make donations here Help the victims of war: make a donation to the ICRC today, not just for Pakistan, but for many other nations where people are suffering.

yang

We can donate to help the Pakistani citizens, but it has to be done through a neutral and reliable agency like Red Cross. We don't want the money we donated to end up where we didn't intend ie the swiss bank accounts of politicians, the military coffers or in the hands of terrorists.

You can make donations here Help the victims of war: make a donation to the ICRC today, not just for Pakistan, but for many other nations where people are suffering.
Thank you for your link , I will donate money at a right channel you offered me .
And because of the mistrust , I didn't offer the account number. Apparently, people not always trust the politicians, and many times ,the donation may blow into the officials' pockets, it is annoying, Unluckily, the corruption is very common in developing countries, but maybe better in democracy countries, for their regulation is more strick.
But I prefer to trust the Pakistani ambassador, his country is suffering great disaster, and he can
not be so mean .
I really hope Chinese people can donate generously as to the victims of the Wengchun earthquake.

BTW, Yesterday, I want to say "Chinese always blame the corrupt official , but never oppose our emperor in history", that is why we all trust our top leaders and full of hope on them.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
a great initiative there yang and thanks for taking up this issue. india or indians have nothing against the people of pakistan and our prayers are there with them in this hour of crisis they face and we hope they can get out of the mess that they find themselves in soon enough and a lot of innocent lives are saved. as has been pointed out, we would not be too keen on the cash front for you never now where it lands up and who knows it might just be used against india and indians in the end but would certainly help on the “kind” front with stuff like blankets, cloths, tents, water, medicine etc which would be donated by the government and people of the country. and as paaji (singh) has pointed out, we have always helped them when ever the people there have faced such problems in the past, so we very much stand in solidarity with the people of that country when ever they have faced such humanitarian crises in the past.

you would be interested in knowing that india will be playing a charity match in london with pakistan and the money collected will be donated to the victims of lahore attack in which the srilankan team was targeted and this is not the first time indian team has played such matches where the money collected is used for the such victims.

S.A.T.A

Should thou sow sour seeds of hatred,grim harvest thy shall reap

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles