Hello ya all

makhdee

Hi Fellas,
Been searching for a good indian military forum and found this. Nice to be on this. I have seen many defense forums. Without any hesitation I can say this is more alive than any of those. Despite the fact that they happen to be international.

Anywayz, namaste to all of u. I currently pay taxes to american govt but pretty soon that might change. I became more patriotic after I left for another country and am more and more inclined towards coming back. The only darn issue I face is lack of monies. If I had say a crore I would not have a single second thought in coming back. I have some lofty ideas to serve mother India for which the pennies I have are of no use. My wallet laughs at me real wide everytime I open it. Gotta have some stuff to be able to pack a punch. :twizt:

Makhdee

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, Makhdee, please enjoy your stay.

Warm Regards

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Welcome Buddy! enjoy your stay here

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Enjoy your stay.

Quickgun Murugan

Hi Fellas,
Been searching for a good indian military forum and found this. Nice to be on this. I have seen many defense forums. Without any hesitation I can say this is more alive than any of those. Despite the fact that they happen to be international.

Anywayz, namaste to all of u. I currently pay taxes to american govt but pretty soon that might change. I became more patriotic after I left for another country and am more and more inclined towards coming back. The only darn issue I face is lack of monies. If I had say a crore I would not have a single second thought in coming back. I have some lofty ideas to serve mother India for which the pennies I have are of no use. My wallet laughs at me real wide everytime I open it. Gotta have some stuff to be able to pack a punch. :twizt:

Makhdee

You and I share the same feeling buddy. Welcome aboard.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles