Hello to IDF members

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Hi my name is Sandupam Payeng, I do stay in Bangalore, India and age about 27 years, I am no defense personnel but I do have interest in defense discussions and moreover politics, diplomacy and policies especially regarding India.

A.V.

Welcome to DFI payeng .good to see you here be a regular here and enjoy.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Welcome Sandupam. Hope to see you here regularly.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Welcome to DFI!

The fastest way to make your dream come true is to wake up!
:sAni_monkey:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Welcome Payeng! >:D<

Are your roots from the North-East (your name betokens the assumption), if so, here's a thread I'm sure you will enjoy :D :

Regular and Underground Indian Rock Music

Welcome aboard again and have a great time postin' brothaman,
Rage

Triton

Founding Member
Hello Payeng, Welcome to DFI

Have a Good Day :drink:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Welcome Payeng! >:D<

Are your roots from the North-East (your name betokens the assumption), if so, here's a thread I'm sure you will enjoy :D :

Regular and Underground Indian Rock Music

Welcome aboard again and have a great time postin' brothaman,
Rage
Sorry I didn't noticed this post yes I am from NE, I am basically from the state of Assam, thank you for your link, cause I haven't noticed it yet, I will try to make contribution what ever I can, once again Thanks every one.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Sorry I didn't noticed this post yes I am from NE, I am basically from the state of Assam, thank you for your link, cause I haven't noticed it yet, I will try to make contribution what ever I can, once again Thanks every one.
Hey you are from Assam? Nice! You know our school takes lots of children from Assam back in Mussoorie. At times people from our government goes to Assam to help them as well. There's this guy in my grade school who's from Assam tijor or something. I still remembers it! he he Is there's such a city as tijor? Not sure if the way I say is wrong but I think that's where he's from. And yes he's pretty wild. We call him "DAGO" in class. he he

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Hey you are from Assam? Nice! You know our school takes lots of children from Assam back in Mussoorie. At times people from our government goes to Assam to help them as well. There's this guy in my grade school who's from Assam tijor or something. I still remembers it! he he Is there's such a city as tijor? Not sure if the way I say is wrong but I think that's where he's from. And yes he's pretty wild. We call him "DAGO" in class. he he
It might be Tezpur or Tezu(actually Arunachal Pradesh) BTW what does 'DAGO' means ;;)

At times people from our government goes to Assam to help them as well.
If you don't mind can you throw some light of this mentioned line.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
It might be Tezpur or Tezu(actually Arunachal Pradesh) BTW what does 'DAGO' means ;;)

If you don't mind can you throw some light of this mentioned line.
Yes, yes you're right its Tezu. He's Tibetan but when 1st time he came to our school he barely even speak Tibetan. He speaks tezu native language but later on he started to speak better Tibetan. he he he Well from our government in exile I know that most of my friends mom and dad gets transfered everywhere in India for like couple of years. I remember my 1st grade best friend her dad was transfered to Lhadak 1st and they moved there. And then when she comes back from holiday she started to use such a weird words in btw when she talks. She started to say something else for eraser and much much more, she started to use ladhaki words and almost talk mix with ladhaki and we used to get so confused and have hard time understanding her.

So just like that some of my other friend's their parents were transfered to Assam and other parts of northeastern due to what happened there. All I know is they would go there to help people from that part of region. That's what I mean. Did Assam had flood many year's ago? I think that's why.

:)

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Did Assam had flood many year's ago? I think that's why.
Flood is one major problem it effects every year but its intensity (or may be media coverage) may have reduced from the last two years, but still devastating enough, last year I went to Assam and my car was almost pushed off the road by the current of water passing over it, IIRC it was 1998 when Assam was worst hit by flood in years.

yang

Nice to see you

Hi my name is Sandupam Payeng, I do stay in Bangalore, India and age about 27 years, I am no defense personnel but I do have interest in defense discussions and moreover politics, diplomacy and policies especially regarding India.
oh,Bangalore is a great city ,it is a large city and it is famous for her information tech,even in China,I heard about it .I am so glad to meet the most intellgent people in the world.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
oh,Bangalore is a great city ,it is a large city and it is famous for her information tech,even in China,I heard about it .I am so glad to meet the most intellgent people in the world.
Thanks for your kind appreciation, but for your information basically I am from Assam:D and the Chinese are no less intelligent than the others.