Hello to everyone

Parashuram1

A very warm Namaste to everyone here. I am Parashuram Shekhar Kumar and I work in the United Nations, and am based in Switzerland. By ethnicity I am Half- Indian and Half-Iranian. I am an Indian as well as Swiss citizen and am absolutely proud to call myself an Indian, owing to the wonderful ancient Hindu culture and way of life we have. I like my part homeland (Iran) as well, but under current tyrannical Islamist fanatic rule, it is a heaven turned hell.

Defense analysis is a small part of my profession and therefore I joined this forum to see how Indians and many people from friendly countries to India perceive the situation in the Indian sub-continent. It would be interesting to see a multitude of perceptions on various international issues, as it would be also helpful in my latest research.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Welcome Buddy! enjoy your stay here

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Namaste, Durood and Welcome to DFI :)

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome parashuram , see you in the forum battlegrounds:D:D:D:D

Parashuram1

Namaste, Durood and Welcome to DFI :)
Thank you, Mr. Singh. I would like to tell you that I don't know much Farsi except maybe reading a bit. My mother was brought up outside Iran and therefore I am more used to Hindi, some Sanskrit (my father's language), English, light French and basic Russian.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Here in DFI only high quality & intellual posts only allowed. We have very good Netural Admin & Mods here from various parts of the World. The site you reffered is full of crap.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome Parshuram to DFI.

Hope you can keep your temper in control unlike the great sage Parshuram

Parashuram1

Welcome Parshuram to DFI.

Hope you can keep your temper in control unlike the great sage Parshuram
So far I have only seen smart and decent posts and therefore there would be no need for me to lose my temper at all, friend. I infact enjoyed reading some posts. I just returned early from a trip to Anantnag (my wife's hometown, she's a Kashmiri Pandit), so I have some good time around the evenings to read and post responses to the comments on this forum.

Parashuram1

Here in DFI only high quality & intellual posts only allowed. We have very good Netural Admin & Mods here from various parts of the World. The site you reffered is full of crap.
I have to agree with you on that.

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India , Parashuram1 , please enjoy your stay here, It is really great to share this forum with you, also please enlighten us about life in Iran as there is Iran specified thread here in this forum , also if there is Indian community in Iran , it will be great if you kindly share your views and knowledge with us.

Regards

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Hello Parashuram, thanks for signing up. Get to posting your topics / replies right away.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Hi and welcome Parshuram. Interesting ID, looks like Indian mythological names are in demand these day's

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Namaste and Welcome to DFI Parashuramji please enjoy your stay at DFI looking forward to a grate discussion with you