Hello there

JANA

Hello my sworn friends. Hope everyone of you must be fine and fan of me =heheh yeh yeh i know don't grin yara

A good friend had asked me to join so im here.

JANA

Welcome to DFI. There is no trolling here so you will take time to make yourself comfortable here. Lol
Here are many trolling sticky threads so dont boast about something which is far from reality buddy :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Would be interesting to see which ones? I know you have a different interpretation of trolling in the othr place.

A.V.

welcome to DFI you can voice your opinions on the threads that you find is inappropriate
have a nice time on dfi see you regularly

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Here are many trolling sticky threads so dont boast about something which is far from reality buddy :)
You can participate freely here, We have no Bias, towards any Nationality, Religion, Ethnicity. It will be good to know your opinion on my of the issues we discuss here. For example there is a thread about Pakistan misleading people about water theft by India. You can put forward your views and try to disprove the views expressed :) It will be pretty interesting! God Speed

DaRk WaVe

Oee stop teasing my dear JJ, let her settle & Ahmed at least your wish of more 'Pakistanis on DFI' is taking shape :p

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Oee stop teasing my dear JJ, let her settle & Ahmed at least your wish of more 'Pakistanis on DFI' is taking shape :p
Soon enuff we will have more Pakistanis/Afghans/Nepalis/Chinese/Bangladeshis/Israelis/Americans/............................ Pretty much the Whole World in DFI! :) Thats what our plans are, and God Willing we can do it, with all your support :) God Speed

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Welcome to DFI. Please enjoy your stay. For me this is the best forum. Can't help it as I am a proud Indian.

JANA

:) Thank you guys. Over all a nice place you guys have evolved from the previous one which was frankly not a quality one. I was browsing before joining and few sticky threads and one on the blog was in the bad taste reminding me of the same old IDF and BR taste. Would discuss some other time.

At the moment trying to get familiar with the posting and smileys here

Rage

DFI TEAM
JANA, eh?

My friends tell me you are quite the trollete.

You better watch yourself here, cuz I'll be watching you like a hawk watches little mice from on above.

And I generally don't give a shit if you're a man or a woman as well.

Welcome. And steer clear off the craptalk.

JANA

Soon enuff we will have more Pakistanis/Afghans/Nepalis/Chinese/Bangladeshis/Israelis/Americans/............................ Pretty much the Whole World in DFI! :) Thats what our plans are, and God Willing we can do it, with all your support :) God Speed
And i will report you for trolling heheheheh

DaRk WaVe

You better watch yourself here, cuz I'll be watching you like a hawk watches little mice from above.
Thats a THREAT, Mods must take notice :p :p

Rage, itne bure ni ha wo, Aram se betho, mere JJ ko settle to hone do ;)

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles