Hello, my Indian friends. The first post here.

Little Fish

Thanks for your reply, but I'm afraid you take some points wrong. Communism or not is not very important for us, I mean, few are really concerned about what our insititution is, and the only point we care about is whether our life are becoming better. I really wonder why foreigners always think most Chinese are comminists, because even most of CCP members don't care about Marx's theory at all. In fact, only Teng Shaoping's theory is practical currently, and China is really developing following his design. We of course won't impose communistic principles on you because ourself don't know what those principles really mean.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
what have you been smoking dude? I am NOT on twitter, nor am I on Instagram, but I wanna get as high as you are!

seriously you mean to say Americans are NOT allowed to criticize Obama (or Bush, before him), just because they were holding office?? I mean seriously who should they criticize Al Gore (opposition party ) and what for? is he encharge of any policies or decisions made by the president? where is the democracy in that ?
Criticism is different from being a moron. Anyone is free to criticize. I have been lambasting the Haryana govt. now, for their knee-jerk reaction to the Delhi rape, banning Uber itself. I ask tough questions to BJP about declassification of reports, etc.

I differentiate between Kejriwal, AAP as a party, AAP supporters, and AAPTards. It is the last category - AAPTards - whom I have a problem with.

Realize the difference and distinction between being anti-Modi and anti-India, that's all.

prohumanity

Country flag
Little fish, I am interested to know what is Chin'a worldview....I hear a lot of criticism about China in western media but I really want to know who Chinese people truly are and what they want and value. Do they really want to dominate and control the World as western media says ? Do China want to use Pakistan to suppress India's rise ? Do Chinese people feel that India can be a friend and both neighbors can live in peace and harmony and help each other? On one side, I admire the ancient Chinese Culture but what I hear from western media and a part of Indian (mainly English) media is mostly
negative view of China. What is the truth about China and its people? Are they only into more and more materialism or are going back to their ancient spiritual and cultural roots ?

Prometheus

@hit&run
Please DO! also, could you please show/ send me the link of which " terrorist attack on India" thread did I post on? .... was trying to look for it , but couldn't
@hit&run
you still havent provided me with the links on the threads on the "other" forum who's threads can be attributed to me, nor have you provided me the links to this so called terrorist thread..... I am beginning to think you are just trolling on me

SafedSagar

Country flag
If an AAPtard had enough brain to differentiate between being Anti-Modi and Anti-India he/she wounldn't had supported them in the first place. They are the victims of AAP's propoganda. I being an Anti-Modi myself couldn't agree on even on 1% whatever they say. Its hilarous that people still support them. AAP's ideologies can be a threat to National Security and in few years the will end up being a Trimool Congress as they indirectly support communism, maoism, jihadism, wahabism etc. Like recently their FB page posted a pic about 26/11 calling jihadis as "criminals". Example: "On the day of 26 November 2008 a roup of 'criminals' open fired on the streets of Mumbai....."

Little Fish

Little fish, I am interested to know what is Chin'a worldview....I hear a lot of criticism about China in western media but I really want to know who Chinese people truly are and what they want and value. Do they really want to dominate and control the World as western media says ? Do China want to use Pakistan to suppress India's rise ? Do Chinese people feel that India can be a friend and both neighbors can live in peace and harmony and help each other? On one side, I admire the ancient Chinese Culture but what I hear from western media and a part of Indian (mainly English) media is mostly
negative view of China. What is the truth about China and its people? Are they only into more and more materialism or are going back to their ancient spiritual and cultural roots ?
Since Buddhism is a major religion in China, there're still a big proportion of people believing India is a Buddhist country because in the famous Chinese classical literature "The Pilgrimage to the West " India was where the Buddhas lived, and for Buddhists they believe India is "the Paradise lying in the west". And for most of Chinese people, they think India is a mysterious country, since Indians are known to have some amazing skills like playing snakes, Yoga. Since in our history courses "the 1962 conflict" seldom appears, the majority usually don't have the idea India is hostile.
Chinese people are truly becoming increasingly materialistic influenced by the Western life style, but more and more people start to realize the importance of our traditional culture, and they're trying to promote the classical value system.
The truth about China is she is not a exactly communist country. Chinese people live and work as normal people do in other countries. According to Teng's design, China is going to be a mid-level developed country, and for many big cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, they have reached and even been beyond the level, so the problem is to make rural areas develop. You may see Western countries criticizing China, but the truth is Western countries are all cooperating and strengthening their ties with China, in fact they've been criticizing China since PRC was established, but it doesn't matter at all, we have been used to it.

prohumanity

Country flag
Thanks little fish for the explanation...If Most Chinese people follow Buddhist teachings that is great as Buddha taught middle way (not living in extremes) ,peace and harmony with other people, non violence and coexistence. If they are lured by ugly materialistic longings and forget basic human values and consideration for others then, China 's future is doomed as it might become a selfish, greedy and shallow society like the west. Hope it does not happen and China succeeds in keeping its great civilisational values intact. India is also, struggling with the same issue...whether to become a greedy, materialist society copying west blindly OR go back to its great ancient cultural values of harmony and peaceful coexistence and respect for entire human family. The new govt. of BJP is very dedicated to maintain India's ancient civilisational concepts but it also believes in "peace thru strenghth" and therefore, will be strenghthning India's military to very high level. The goal of Indian govt. is to not let India be bullied by super powers and prevent them from using Pakistan type countries to wage proxy wars/terrorism . As far as I understand, Indians do not know much about China in spite of China being the next door neighbor. More people to people contact will clarify some of the propaganda against China. Pakistan's aim is to pit India and China against each other so Pakistan can remain relevant as it suffers from a great sense of envy and hate towards India.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles