hello my Indian brothers

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Hi I am Vishwaprasad from Mumbai. Actually I am from Karwar, Karnataka...Defense is my area of interest though I am not a part of any defense service of India, but since I love defense related discussions decided to join here. I had previously tried to open an account here but was not successful, don't know why...I am also having an account with same nick on PDF...but now I am happy to be at my home, with my brothers and on the forum of my Mother INDIA....:india:

Predator

welcome to DFI :thumb:
So you are from land of INS Kadamba, nice to see you here.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Thanks a lot Predator...yes I am from the land of INS Kadamba and feel very proud about it after seeing IN establishments there.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the Camp.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum, Vishwaprasad. Have a good time around.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI, however it seems Dk t G has some reservations

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Hi I am Vishwaprasad from Mumbai. Actually I am from Karwar, Karnataka...Defense is my area of interest though I am not a part of any defense service of India, but since I love defense related discussions decided to join here. I had previously tried to open an account here but was not successful, don't know why...I am also having an account with same nick on PDF...but now I am happy to be at my home, with my brothers and on the forum of my Mother INDIA....:india:
Well-Come Vishwaprasad. :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles