Hello Members!

Sekhon

This is Kamal Sekhon, come from a defence background. Many generations served in the Indian Army, with my father being a 1971 war veteran. Great respect for the code of honor and honesty of this force. My greetings to everyone on this forum and look forward to being part of interesting discussions and posts :wave:

To qoute Chetwode: The safety, honour and welfare of your country come first, always and every time. The honour, welfare and comfort of the men you command come next. Your own ease, comfort and safety come last, always and every time.

Warm regards,
Kamal

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Welcome sekhon...

Keep that chetwood moto in front of you and you shall never ever go wrong...
Do not get carried away by this forum... do not get provoked

remember your oath before you post in this forum..

observe basic antiquates... and every thing else is fine..

happy hunting ...

Welcome once again..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Great to have you here.

Sekhon

Thanks for the welcome guys! Realised i posted under Rules, so have shifted the greeting to introductions :namaste:

bose

Country flag
Welcome to DFI and have nice time here...

Black knight

Country flag
Hi guys how r u fellas happy sunday and i am very happy to be the part of DFI family hope u guys like me
:balleballe::):):)

Arvola

:india2: :india2: :india2: India are big Armed Forces nation and with nuclear ambitions. Nobody mess with India.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Holy Shit. You bhartis have your own parallel universe forum here. HAHAHAHAHA.

Man, good for you fucking trolls. I can't believe I stumbled on this shit on google.

hmmm. Reading this shitty forum for 2 minutes, all I can see are butt hurt bhartis going full retard anti Islamic for all the pain that we Muslims of Pakistan caused you for one thousand fucking years. It's as funny as it is sad my little and inferior bharti friends.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll get banned soon because you bhartis have no balls, and forget about thick, you should thank your gods you even have foreskin. LMAO

So, who runs this operation? Ehsan? I bet he does. It's all about the money right...

Hahahaha. It's funny to see all the old bharti troll nooBs that I slayed in history; all congregating on some do numbar Indian forum, circle jerking on the power of ma bharat. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are too naive...most of these bhakts are not 'bhartis' at all !!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles