Hello From US

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Indian-American here. I joined because I was interested in issues related to India and I think following geopolitical developments is fun.

Just out of curiosity what is the general culture of this forum? Is it very Hindu nationalist or more secular? And how welcoming are you to Indian expatriates/citizens of foreign nations of Indian ancestry or non-Indians?

~DP

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Indian-American here. I joined because I was interested in issues related to India and I think following geopolitical developments is fun.

Just out of curiosity what is the general culture of this forum? Is it very Hindu nationalist or more secular? And how welcoming are you to Indian expatriates/citizens of foreign nations of Indian ancestry or non-Indians?

~DP
Welcome..
Yes it is more right ... we try to be "righter" than the average indian on the street.
Hindu nationalist is not the opposite of secular. That is like saying Orange is the opposite of river. Please come out of New york ****** times programming.
We welcome all .

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Welcome..
Yes it is more right ... we try to be "righter" than the average indian on the street.
Hindu nationalist is not the opposite of secular. That is like saying Orange is the opposite of river. Please come out of New york ****** times programming.
We welcome all .
So I take it you are Pro-Hindu but not Anti-Christian Sikh or Muslim, and you are Anti-Pakistan? If so, sounds good!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
So I take it you are Pro-Hindu but not Anti-Christian Sikh or Muslim, and you are Anti-Pakistan? If so, sounds good!
The only things I want:
a) Hindus should control their temples and schools.
b) No more free handouts to Minority Gangsters
c) No more state condoned killing of Hindus
d) Controlling Christlamofascist funding

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Welcome, nice to American-Indians here. I am white Christian and have always felt welcome here. People here are pretty tolerant and laid back, they feel comfortable with themselves and the world.
What are you doing in Russia? :lol:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
The only things I want:
a) Hindus should control their temples and schools.
b) No more free handouts to Minority Gangsters
c) No more state condoned killing of Hindus
d) Controlling Christlamofascist funding
:lol:

You want religious mumbo jumbo in schools?
There are no state-sanctioned killings of Hindus.

@OP where in India are you from?

Neo

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. The forum doesn't have any affiliation. Members post what they like within forum rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bose

Country flag
Welcome to DFI !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

J.A.

Militants
Nationalism liberlian of American-Indian people + you are anti Pakistan because their are grove mouslim ??

Welcome to DFI!

J.A.

Militants
Republican of US is Democration-Anarchy-Federation-Republic with leader Trump after poll next year is he's the candidate by republicans. I hope Trump or third behind Ron Paul.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
I also think Trump will be very good for India. He is going to wreck Pakistan and stop brain drain and allow a lot of trade.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Welcome to DFI !!!! .... and I doubt Trump will do anything but rachet up emotions to win the election and then execute a very normal presidency in the hopes his name gets published somewhere other than his buildings.

.... much like Obama, who was supposed to be the messiah of "Change", did nothing but execute a very run-of-the-mill presidential routine...

I also think Trump will be very good for India. He is going to wreck Pakistan and stop brain drain and allow a lot of trade.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles