Hello from Hong Kong

nebula82

Greetings everybody.

Sohamsri was kind enough to refer me to this forum.

Well, I was born and raised in Hong Kong, however my family is originally from India.

I’m very much into global affairs & India-specific issues. India is at a crucial juncture in its development, and so there is much to talk about, and I’m glad to have come across this forum.

Happy Independence Day to all!

Thanks,
Nebula82.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Welcome to the forum. I eagerly await your posts. :)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to DFI, Nebula. Nice to have you here. Have fun.

A.V.

great to have you amongst us,
welcome to DFI
thanks to soham for getting you here

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Nebula, Welcome to DFI. Hope you will make your presence felt by your constructive posts.

Pintu

Warm welcome to Defence forum of India , nebula , great to have a friend from Hong Kong , soham has done a great job ! kudos to him,

nebula , we want to know more about Hongkong :) and Indian diaspora there . please enjoy your stay here, and a belated Happy Independence day to you.

Regards

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Warm Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and Do get in touch with us for any assistance you need :) God Speed.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Hello to Nebula58 from Hong Kong.If you need any assistance badger one of the mods they'll do as you ask.

icecoolben

Hey welcome to the forum. I'm ben.
i've always had this doubt, is kung fu a part of hong kong culture, do they all practice it or only the stuntmen do?

mig-29

Hi there nebula welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here .

nebula82

Thanks for the responses and welcome folks.

nebula , we want to know more about Hongkong :) and Indian diaspora there . please enjoy your stay here, and a belated Happy Independence day to you.

Regards
Hong Kong, well..........hard to sum it up, but it's rewarding, fast-paced and in my humble opinion, the most efficient city on the planet!

The Indian community is small but makes an impact. There are about 30,000 residents in total, and most work in the import/export trade, financial services industry and in the blue-collar workforce. Look up the Indian contribution to Hong Kong's past development..there is a rich history.

Hope that helps,
Nebula82.

nebula82

Hey welcome to the forum. I'm ben.
i've always had this doubt, is kung fu a part of hong kong culture, do they all practice it or only the stuntmen do?
Haha, I think real Kung Fu is a thing of the past in Hong Kong! For the real deal, you'd probably have to go to Mainland China.

Nebula82.

Officer of Engineers

Professional
Hey Neb,

What is the price of JOHNNY WALKER RED over there? Want to know why they're driving up the price of scotch. Not that I mind you guys taking all the blends but that leaves the cheap drinkers here going after my single malts.

advaita

Ah
The man with one red shoe.
Tell me I am listening.....

welcome to the melting pot - Nebula82

Global Defence

New threads

Articles