Hello from Gujarat !

Vishwamitra

Country flag
21, studying in South India but i belong to Western Gujarat/Saurashtra/Kathiyawar region.

lived majority of my life under Modi rule and loved every Damn minute of it ! my small city was the dump yard of Gujarat now its Asia 21th Fastest Growing city and 9th Cleanest City in whole India !

Great Grandpa was a Businessman with businesses all over Empire such as Zanzibar, Tanzania, Mumbai, Rangoon and Karachi. unfortunately due to anti Indian riots in Zanzibar by negros and burmanese we lost both sites and family had to flee US and India. my great grandfather barely escaped with some cash and gold and it took him 9 days to reach Assam from Burma on foot alongside other minority Indians such as Bengalis, Punjabis and Marwaris.

only thing left was mills in Karachi and we also lost it to partition. my Grandfather was born there so he still misses that place sometimes.

Berkut

Country flag
Welcome to the forum. Even my maternal grandmother was born in Memiyo,Burma. They left as the Japanese were sweeping up from Singapore.

bose

Country flag
Welcome to the forum!!

------------------------------------------

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles