Hello everyone!!!gslv markIII here

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I have been following this forum for quite a long time and have spend on some other defence forums (duh!).So I thought of signing up. :)

Hi dear well come to our own forum. Better we kick PDF on its a$$. @guru-dutt is also here so as @abingdonboy . Lets us make this forum a top class one. leave PDF for porki and chinky to masturbate.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Hi dear well come to our own forum. Better we kick PDF on its a$$. @guru-dutt is also here so as @abingdonboy . Lets us make this forum a top class one. leave PDF for porki and chinky to masturbate.
Lets make this forum a popular and a top forum.

@gslv markIII mate looking forward for your postings especially on India's infrastructure development !

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
what's going on. many members from brotherly forum joining DFI.
They are driving a campaign of banning Indians. My 2 IDs were banned and deleted forever, moreover my third ID is also currently under temporary ban for insulting their super duper space agency suparco.
@gslv markIII
I have been monitoring you man.
You really kick hard porkies.
You took it just like"keh ke li hai"(you took their hole after telling before).
:D
Welcome to DFI. Enjoy your stay.
Anyway, are you banned on PDF temporarily or forever? o_O

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Welcome, I too have dumped Pee DF. Was on a different username there (vyom). Bratherly forum is literally getting abandoned. One more round of exodus, and their revenue will be gone. Need to tech em the 'Dilwale' way.
You are well come too. When I will go back there after my ban, i will insist other indian members to move to DFI.

Neelkanth

You are well come too. When I will go back there after my ban, i will insist other indian members to move to DFI.
Also, we have to make sure we create good content here and in volumes. I'll share almost all New threads on my Fb. Time line and Groups and Twitter.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Its temporary... for only three months.I am used to this...
Me too...
I've been so aggressive in all of three accounts. Meanwhile, my first and second accounts were deleted for insulting that already insulted nation :D ,
I'm wondered that my third one is temporarily banned.
I'm not lying, :( I tried my best to keep my mouth shut but pakis are so irritating, keep defaming India and licking boots of their chinky ( :china: ) masters that someone has to put a check on them.
I'm also noticing, from the day I was banned, some paki fanboys have got too much daring sharing. Let me unbanned by end of this month and start reading all anti India thread on PDF. :party:
Anyway,
I guess you may have also faced trolls from stupids and you were banned on responding.
I request you to share that fun with us too. We write all PDF stupid comments by pakis on this thread:
Failed Terrorist State of pakistan: Idiotic Musings
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: