Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the Forum.

North China?

Where?

brational

Country flag
Welcome to DFI! Have a pleasant stay. Will appreciate if you tell us more about yourself.:welcome:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I live in Qinhuangdao City of Hebei province now, and been here for only 2 weeks
Great.

Must be enjoying the beaches and exploring a part of the Great Wall of China?

Lucky you.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
May be, but I will be enjoying local food first
So, it means that you are not a Chinese from the North.

But then there is a of fish out there and the Jingzhao type of food will be interesting.

Are you from the South?

If so, it sure will not be very palatable compared to the excellent cuisine from the South that has become world famous.

Last edited:

xuxu1457

So, it means that you are not a Chinese from the North.

But then there is a of fish out there and the Jingzhao type of food will be interesting.

Are you from the South?

If so, it sure will not be very palatable compared to the excellent cuisine from the South that has become world famous.
My home town is a village with 400 people in Jining area of Shandong province, and I stayed in Shenyang city for 2years and Dalian city for 4years of Liaoning Province, now I went to QInhuangdao, and will work here. All of the places can't be called North China, and I had stayed in Xiangtan of Human province for 2months where was South China, generally, Yangzi river is the line of North China and South China

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
My home town is a village with 400 people in Jining area of Shandong province, and I stayed in Shenyang city for 2years and Dalian city for 4years of Liaoning Province, now I went to QInhuangdao, and will work here. All of the places can't be called North China, and I had stayed in Xiangtan of Human province for 2months where was South China, generally, Yangzi river is the line of North China and South China
So you must be a great philosopher.
I believe Confucius is also from this area

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Some pics of Shangdong province !!

xuxu1457

So you must be a great philosopher.
I believe Confucius is also from this area
I am only a math learner, I stayed in Qufu the hometown of Confucius during my 4 years University period of Jining area

jouni

Welcome, fellow northerner. I also live in a small village above the arctic circle.