Hello DFI members

shotgunner

Anybody knows of good but inexpensive Indian restaurant in Shanghai? I could only find 2 so far, both priced too high. Curry, especially the spicy type, would be very popular, I am one of the fans, there are too few restaurants. I wonder how many types of curry (roughly) are there in India? I know a bit about red Malaysian curry, green Thai curry.

shotgunner

Hey this is Jarnee, I am from Bangalore, joined this forum yesterday !! I am already a memeber in Pakistan defense forum, there i see many Indians .. here there are not that many Paki's
Bangalore, you an IT guy? Good to know you.

That's right, lots of Indian over there at defence.pakistan, but no Pakistani here.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
You at pdf too shotgunner,whats your id there???

A.V.

Bangalore, you an IT guy? Good to know you.

That's right, lots of Indian over there at defence.pakistan, but no Pakistani here.
shotgunner there are very good pakistani members here many are dormant but some active check the threads you might see some good memebrs active

shotgunner

shotgunner there are very good pakistani members here many are dormant but some active check the threads you might see some good memebrs active
Good, look forward to chatting with them. Also glad to chat with Russian member too.

shotgunner

If I can spare 1 week to visit India, any good suggestion? If possible, please suggest a route. I love history, food and night shopping markets. Because of my career, love to experience railway travel.

Neo

all indians are welcome to shanghai world expo 2010!
If you have any information about the indian expo plaza, please share with me.
歡迎乘坐!

我喜歡讀您的文章,謝謝!

shotgunner

歡迎乘坐!

我喜歡讀您的文章,謝謝!
Thanks! Wow, the Chinese you used is from Traditional system (used in HK, Macau & Taiwan; mainland China use Simplified system). Also, "歡迎乘坐" means "welcome to the ride/passage", should be "欢迎光临" i.e. "welcome on-board"

Anyway thanks again for your warm efforts, and hope to see you in Shanghai Expo 2010!