Hello again!

yuebaili

So I am back again. Thanks for the amnesty. I am banned for the second time from the Pakistan Defense Forum and I was unhappy about that. Because there are a lot of interesting things going on in Pakistan that i would like to discuss. But now I hope to do so here instead.
I also want to discuss China. And maybe I will sometimes write in Chinese too. Because I have noticed that there are often some chinese forumites whos English is very poor. And I also wish to improve my Chinese. I would do so in Chinese forums if I could. But I always get banned from them, as the Chinese are too afraid of the truth.

Long live democracy and freedom of speech!

A.V.

welcome to dfi you are free to express yourself here provided you follow the forum rules strictly
ENJOY DFI

Pintu

Warm Welcome to Defence Forum of India

Enjoy your stay here.

Regards

yang

Welcome yuebai, Hope you can improve your Chinese rapidly,be someone related to China,but cant use Chinese easily is not appropriate.
If you want to learn to use Chinese appropriately, you should first try to know how to be modest and how to show your esteem for the people, as a chinese ,to say directly that someone's English is very poor is not suitable.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Nihao, I already like you mate. Welcome to DFI. :D

Su-47

Welcome yuebaili. we here at DFI aren't afraid of truth, so don;t worry about getting banned unless you break the forum rules.

Enjoy it here mate.

yuebaili

Welcome to DFI, yuebaili. Btw, are you Taiwanese?
No. I am a Swede who has studied Chinese for many years. I have visited China many times. But i have never been to Taiwan. I have met some Taiwanese. And i have the impression Taiwanese and Chinese people generally do not like each other. Chinese people usually do not wish to accept that Taiwan today is a democratic country and that most Taiwanese are anti-communists.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Ah, from your name, I thought you might be ethnic Chinese, and since you don't seem to like the CCP, I guessed you were probably Taiwanese. :wink:

yang

No. I am a Swede who has studied Chinese for many years. I have visited China many times. But i have never been to Taiwan. I have met some Taiwanese. And i have the impression Taiwanese and Chinese people generally do not like each other. Chinese people usually do not wish to accept that Taiwan today is a democratic country and that most Taiwanese are anti-communists.
To my surprise ,you are a Swede, I always hold the viewpoint that you maybe a overseas Chinese, and I think your home maybe Taiwan,or some other country in Southeastern Asia.
Your Chinese is very good, are there any Chinese in your family?

BTW, I think Sweden has it own Swendish language , just like Finland has Finnish language, so you can speak two foreign languages, one is English, the other is Chinese?

yuebaili

To my surprise ,you are a Swede, I always hold the viewpoint that you maybe a overseas Chinese, and I think your home maybe Taiwan,or some other country in Southeastern Asia.
Your Chinese is very good, are there any Chinese in your family?

BTW, I think Sweden has it own Swendish language , just like Finland has Finnish language, so you can speak two foreign languages, one is English, the other is Chinese?
Thanks for your compliment! You could say i am a language fanatic. I love learning languages. Learning a new languages opens doors to to new cultures. It is very exciting.But Chinese is so difficult. I have spent a lot of time studying it. And i am still struggling hard. I believe it must be as difficult for Chinese to learn a Western language as for us to learn Chinese. I have no Chinese in my family. But i have very good Chinese friends. But I would need a Chinese environment to understand Chinese better. So I am dreaming of finding some kind of job in China for a year or so. But probably it will remain dreams.

Yes, the national language of Sweden is Swedish. But it is a small language and not practical for international use. So most Swedes speak English fairly well. But am proud of my Swedish language. And it makes me very angry when English speakers who have lived in Sweden for a long time do not bother to learn good Swedish. It is very arrogant. So i sympathize with all small nationalities. I think Chinese people living in Tibet without struggling to learn Tibetan are arrogant. If Tibetan language is not respected as the national language of Tibet, then the Tibetan nationality will sooner or later die. But of course Tibetans should learn Chinese just like we are learning English. I believe Chinese -and maybe Spanish - are the only languages that can compete with English as the leading international language.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. I hope your record of getting banned stops here. See you around.