Happy Janamashtmi DFI!

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
No no
We don't say Jai Guruvayoor
Guruvayoor is the name of the place where the temple is Located ( in Tamil Guru - Brihaspati- Jupiter, Vayu - Air, Oor - Place)
The name of the Deity is Guruvayoorappan, i.e, The Lord who lives in Guruvayoor

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Thank you for your kind words @AnantS
Which state are you from

AnantS

Country flag
No no
We don't say Jai Guruvayoor
Guruvayoor is the name of the place where the temple is Located ( in Tamil Guru - Brihaspati- Jupiter, Vayu - Air, Oor - Place)
The name of the Deity is Guruvayoorappan, i.e, The Lord who lives in Guruvayoor
Thanks for Info mate. I know its Vishnu Bhagwan ji and nearby is temple for Shiva. The temple atmosphere is something else. I am from NW mate.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
A wonderful song devoted for our beloved Krishna
It is a very beautiful song, an excerpt from the Madhurashtakam written by Vallabhacharya

There is an interesting story about him, his father was a priest in Varanasi, Lakshman Bhatt, had to escape Varanasi to Andhra with a pregnant wife fearing religious persecution and conversion at the event of a Muslim Invasion
Due to the strain of the travel, the Child was delivered prematurely, and showed no signs of life
They couple abandoned the body of the child under a banyan tree

That night when Lakshman Bhatt was sleeping, it is said that Krishna himself appeared on his dream and told him to go back to the child
He did so and what do you know..........The child was alive and smiling at Bhatt

Later on this Child Grows up to be Vallabhacharya (Vallabha is another name of Krishna) and one of the Proponents of Shuddha Vedanta (pure non duality)
Defeats several opponents in Religious debates and is said to have gotten the Darshan of Lord Krishna before he died

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles