Happy Independence Day 2016

pmaitra

Happy Independence Day to all.

:india:

Technically though, we have two independence days.

January 26th, when we declared independence. Now, this is celebrated as Republic Day.
August 15th, when the British Empire granted us independence.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Happy Independence day to my fellow Indians
Enjoy till it last

vayuu1

Country flag
In the Ramayana, composed by Adi Kavi(Primordial Poet) Valmiki, Lord Rama uttered the verse while addressing his younger brother, Lakshmana after their victory over Ravana, the Rakshasa king of Lanka.This was in reply to Lakshmana's suggestion to stay in Lanka , who was mesmirised by the Beauty of Lanka ....The city that was built/ decorated in Gold.(An indication of Lust engulfing even the Great Lakshmana , after witnessing/partaking in the entire Episode / saga!!). Rama's reply was truly Patriotic and once again upholding DHARMA . Also a painfull reminder on what happens when the LUST takes over a Human being - even if eligible to own it & very apt message for the Entire Mankind..that DHARMA should be upheld in every distracting situation that may arise in ones life being born as a Human !

The entire shloka is as follows.

“ अपि स्वर्णमयी लङ्का न मे लक्ष्मण रोचते जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि गरीयसी

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag
In the Ramayana, composed by Adi Kavi(Primordial Poet) Valmiki, Lord Rama uttered the verse while addressing his younger brother, Lakshmana after their victory over Ravana, the Rakshasa king of Lanka.This was in reply to Lakshmana's suggestion to stay in Lanka , who was mesmirised by the Beauty of Lanka ....The city that was built/ decorated in Gold.(An indication of Lust engulfing even the Great Lakshmana , after witnessing/partaking in the entire Episode / saga!!). Rama's reply was truly Patriotic and once again upholding DHARMA . Also a painfull reminder on what happens when the LUST takes over a Human being - even if eligible to own it & very apt message for the Entire Mankind..that DHARMA should be upheld in every distracting situation that may arise in ones life being born as a Human !

The entire shloka is as follows.

“ अपि स्वर्णमयी लङ्का न मे लक्ष्मण रोचते जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि गरीयसी

forgot to say to my fellow patriots Happy Independence Day .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles