Happy Friendship to DFI Members

bhramos

Country flag
"Friends are like flowers, beautiful flowers; friends are like flowers in the garden of life."

SURB

Happy friendship,from the other side of the border...-0p+=_=..i2-=

Zaki

Country flag
Salaam SURB,
Glad to see you here

Happy Friendship day to everybody

Pintu

With Hope that may the fraternity prevails saning Geo political boundary, all the races , cast , creed , thus Humanity reigns wishing everybody a very 'Happy Friendship Day' .

Regards

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Happy Friendship Day guys and gals!!! :) I feel really happy to be a part of DFI :) We can proudly say, that there is no other forum out there which is as Friendly as ours! Thats what makes me happy, and thats what makes this place special! Its a blessing, that we all know each other and are able to interact so well :) God Speed

A.V.

happy friendship day to all the members here

bose

Country flag
Happy Friendship day to all of you friends.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Actually my personal belief is that all these days are created by card companies and other gift manufacturers to make money. I mean fathers day, mothers day, brother, sister, boss and god knows what more. You don't need any special day to celebrate your relations. You can celebrate it everyday by being true to your relatives, friends. Give them respect and earn it as well.
On DFI everyday is a friendship day as we meet new friends and get to know them. We don't see each other but develop respect and love for each other. That matters.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles