Happy 2010

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Wishing all you Folks out there, Happy 2010! May it bring you happiness and peace and give you 365 reasons to smile :)

I have not been that regular on DFI for sometime now, But by next month end, I will be Very much active, engaging in some awesome discussions!

Have a Great Year, God Speed.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I would take this spot to thank DFI Management for making this the Fastest and Hippest Defence Forum on the Net!!!! You Guys Rock. We started out with a dream to be a breed apart, and Here we stand on the eve of 2009, having achieved that. Thank you all members, Thank you.

God Speed

A.V.

haapy new year to all the members of DFI whereever you are greetings and best wishes to you and your family and loved ones

dont forget to share with us whats your plan for the new year and what are you expecting in 2010

sob

Mod
Country flag
Wish a happy new year to all members of DFI.

I am off to God's own Country with my Family for Holiday.

Pintu

Wish everybody a Very Happy New Year, hope everybody's wish comes true, saning religion , cast , creed , and geo political divide , moreover what is coming out from depth of my heart , 'The Peace' for everybody. It is rare in today's world, which has got murkier , with brother shedding blood of brother , making our head bent in shame for being known as 'Human beings' as Humanity gets humiliated everywhere in the planet , our beautiful mother earth. We , with our ego of being most intelligent animal among the races are trying to dis honour 'Mother nature' forgetting that our very existence depends on wish of her , and defying the order , we are making our own order thus making this planet constantly uninhabitable not only for us but shamelessly for all other living beings armed with great audacity of 'Self Pride'.

I wish therefore and pray to the Mother Earth , may our conscious rule on us, and thy grace may bestow upon us and may our home become beautiful again.

Hoping DFI becoming 'numero uno' in the coming Year , with best wishes to everybody , Long Live Friendship, Long Live DFI ,

Wishing a Very Happy 2010.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Early wishes for a great 2010 ! :)
I hope its a great year for the motherland !

Vishwarupa

Country flag
WISHING U A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

Best regards
Girish Bharath

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Happy new year and best wishes to you all. Enjoy.

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Wishing All the members of DFI family a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous 2010. Hope all the members of DFI will achieve great heights in their professional fields.

I hope DFI will achieve great height in 2010.
Regards

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
wishing all dfi member a fun prosperous and overall awesome new year.

ZOOM

Founding Member
Wishing all esteemed forum members a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010. We should hopefully have a good time together on this very forum were we can share many ideas and knowledge for the betterment of entire defence community.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
wish all dfi staff , stars , Admins and members a Rocking 2010

regards

"Any time Baby"

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles