‘Hands off my children’ – fighting abuse in Pakistan

1971ftw

Country flag
In the Pakistani town of Husain Khan Wala, hundreds of children were victims of abuse that was filmed on mobile phones.

The BBC’s Shumaila Jaffery found one young man, now 19 years old, willing to tell his story.

This story is part of the BBC's Shame series, which examines a disturbing new phenomenon - the use of private or sexually explicit images to blackmail and shame young people, mainly girls and women, in some of the world's most conservative societies.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-37764866

Bharat Ek Khoj

BBC itself is a Shame, that doesn't produce any series on the same subject that lies within.
Anyway, pakis are delusional, they will blame it on afghans, while not be able to protect their kids. And if they can't protect their kids from bomb blasts, they will blame it on india.

I am otm shank

almost everyone did that stuff in high school here in the west. the point goras don't feel shame when they do far more sexual things on camera tells you alot.

it's not right to blackmail but the promiscuous and abhorrent behavior here in the west is exploitive and cringe worthy to see. anyone with a sister daughter or aunt should be far more afraid of the wests shameless and overly sexual culture

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Idk why porkis are even considered as part of the civilized world. Their stone age Islamic laws &mentality reflects in the state of their people .
I don't think they are considered a civilized country by anybody except for other Muslims who are happy that they have nukes to use in support of Sharia rule. Their economy collapsed and they were bailed out by the IMF. Motherf***** Bin Laden was found there, ISIS exists over there, they cut heads off enemy soldiers, their laws are based on the fantasies of a 5th century lunatic pedophile. Doesn't sound civilized in any measure.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I don't think they are considered a civilized country by anybody except for other Muslims who are happy that they have nukes to use in support of Sharia rule. Their economy collapsed and they were bailed out by the IMF. Motherf***** Bin Laden was found there, ISIS exists over there, they cut heads off enemy soldiers, their laws are based on the fantasies of a 5th century lunatic pedophile. Doesn't sound civilized in any measure.
Pd
Wrong again

It's a shit hole tribe with Nukes

NNothing else

We haven't we used chemical weapons on that tribe
Will end terrorism once and for all

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles