HAL Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) and Light Observation Helicopter (LOH)

abingdonboy

Country flag
My patience has long since run out with these people. Incompetent or compromised makes no difference, their actions speak for themselves

when the blood is shed by the low ranks a few of these esteemed generals should be treated to some special justice of their own

imagine sitting on piles of cash whilst Indian projects are starved of funds just so you can create an artificial scarcity that will justify your emergency imports. These are the so-called nationalists

thebakofbakchod

My patience has long since run out with these people. Incompetent or compromised makes no difference, their actions speak for themselves

when the blood is shed by the low ranks a few of these esteemed generals should be treated to some special justice of their own

imagine sitting on piles of cash whilst Indian projects are starved of funds just so you can create an artificial scarcity that will justify your emergency imports. These are the so-called nationalists
Like i keep saying, nothing will change until top generals get death penalties or we get royally spanked in a war. Till then this circus will continue

Latest Replies

Articles