HAL Prachand - Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)

Angel of War

Country flag
We need to understand that India will never be an expeditionary power even when we become #1 on earth somewhere down the line in the future.
Honestly , i believe that we can become a minor expeditinary power by late 2030s . We can take over UK and france in this regard . All we need is the political will

Photon

Country flag
I guess the LCH can also fire the 70mm american Hydra rockets .
FZ is better than hydra, technologically.having remote programble fuse and better fail safe seperation mechanism from launcher and also able to launch European laser guided rockets and stealthy composite launcher, I personally prefer FZ over Hydra, suitable option for LCH ,if armed with laser guided rockets it's deadly[/QUOTE]

Photon

Country flag
FZ is better than hydra, technologically.having remote programble fuse and better fail safe seperation mechanism from launcher and also able to launch European laser guided rockets and stealthy composite launcher, I personally prefer FZ over Hydra, suitable option for LCH ,if armed with laser guided rockets it's deadly
[/QUOTE]

Brood Father

Country flag
There is some news about delay in LCH order due to lack of sodium..Can anyone shed light what was that about ?

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
LCH helicopter has a lot of Export Potential. Countries like Vietnam, Malaysia, Egypt, Indonesia etc are countries which have high potential for Exporting LCH to. Best wishes to HAL for their work. Hope they will improve further and make our Nation Proud( My personal opinion)
20211120_165038.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles