Hal hf 24 marut modelling thread

AnantS

Country flag
ok looks like he ignore my MessAges :) so... strugle continues.
Hard luck bro! Well I am not sure what it will take to get response from him. He had no good words for Marut on his old blog(now deleted). I think Mao sir and other IAF pilot are there on twitter. They may not have piloted Marut but may know a thing or two or even some contact who may have flown marut.

NovA29Rus

Country flag
i think he got some kind of block on PM my message not even readed. but he response on another twits. so.. idk. maybe twitter block my messages.. im from russia. i use vpn to go there. i think its ok.. model be a little less realistic.. no one know how it look now anyway. but i like the research process.. sometimes i manage found cool stuff. im working on IAR93 plane parellel.. and found many cool documents and photos.

unknown0.png

unknown1.png

unknown2.png

unknown3.png

unknown4.png

unknown5.png

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
Nice work why not try tagging people Shiv Aroor, JA_Maolankar,arunp2810,chopsyturvey

Blademaster

thank you. but i dont know what you talking about.
Shiv Aroor is the defense journalist reporting on livefistdefence and for India Today. If you can get ahold of him, he might be able to put you in touch with some people that worked with Marut. Or you can try to contact HAL PR dept and explain what you are trying to do and maybe they have some photos they can help you out.

AnantS

Country flag
thank you. but i dont know what you talking about.
Check their twitter
Shiv Aroor Defence Journalist
Arnunp2810 Navy Chief (retd) and an ex navy pilot
chopsyturvey air force officer (retd) and a ex pilot

Who know they may provide you with info you seek or some reference. The follwing twitter thread quotes some more handles that prolly may able to help you

Last edited:

NovA29Rus

Country flag
Guys. If any of you can help me with finding information about the plane. Not from Wikipedia. A little more detailed. Technical information and data on weapons and other features. Especially in the cockpit. I will be very grateful. Please help make this wonderful airplane as accurate as possible.

AnantS

Country flag
Hmm sorry mate, I could not get any from open source. You need to visit museum or sourve from somebody who goes there. Seems a cockpit sample has been preserved in Germany's Luftfahrt museum. Or in IAF museum in Delhi.

I dobt know if you went through this interview of Marut Pilot. Gives details about handling of aircraft

NovA29Rus

Country flag
im from russia) no can do) yes i have this link but thank you. I ask the russian guy who live in germany contact museum but looks like museum workers dont want move a finger.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
Mate keep your hope I see you have been on it since 2021. Did you tag list if people I ask? Tag them with your work in their message thread. Another handle for you @writetake. I believe he works /worked for HAL.

AnantS

Country flag
Ok another Marit Pilot whose contact you nay want to search for. IAF Marut Pilot Wing Cdr Dara K Cooper(Darayas Kaikhushroo Cooper). He doesnt seem to be on twitter. He has a blog which hasnt updated since 2019.
https://marutfans.wordpress.com(This blog seemed to have lot of photo links but all point to dead picassa accounts)
In 2021 there was an article by him on Hushkit

Hush-Kit
https://hushkit.net › 2021/06/25 › i-...
I flew Kurt Tank's final fighter

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles