Hal hf 24 marut modelling thread

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Here continue and discuss dcs modelling of hal marut

NovA29Rus

Country flag
So.. hello guys. let me introduce myself first.
Hello guys. I'm a 3d modeler from Russia.
Right now I create a model of a plane HAL HF-24 Marut for online multiplayer project Warthunder. I want to create a very realistic model of it. Need more people to know about this page of history. India must be represented in videogames more than roundels on another country planes.
In this tread i try post updates about model progress.

Last edited:

NovA29Rus

Country flag
First of all model was match on the real plane photos to get 99% real form and no mistake be maded.

as i have my first version of the plane maded by on eye.. so i need fix phorms to make them fit plane. but i make one pilot version. so canopy not fits mk2 canopy.

NovA29Rus

Country flag
right now i try to get more info about top fuse hatches they not all symmetrical so i try look this info on the photos. but all photo i find by now or only frome one side ot heavily painted by museum workers or not good angles. so right side of the plane can be visible on this photo.. but little hard notice all details on it.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
A Fun Fact about the HAL HF-24 Marut : Marut was not only India's 1st Indigenous fighter but it was also the first Asian fighter jet to go past the test phase and was on active duty for almost 25 years.

skunk works

Country flag
Did you find the hatch photo you mention above? If not, can you please point out which part of the aircraft you are talking about, and I can look.

Вы нашли фото люка, о котором упоминали выше? Если нет, не могли бы вы указать, о какой части самолета вы говорите, и я могу посмотреть.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles