the black Rudra seems awesome!
Introduce yourself here:

Vivek k

Country flag
Introduce yourself here:
Done! Thanks.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
are there still hal facilities that manufacture cheetahs and chetas?

how much of the cheetahs and chetaks have been replaced?

have we tried converting these facilities to other uses such as trying to speed up coming luh and lch orders?

Flying Dagger

Country flag
are there still hal facilities that manufacture cheetahs and chetas?

how much of the cheetahs and chetaks have been replaced?

have we tried converting these facilities to other uses such as trying to speed up coming luh and lch orders?
Waiting for LUH and LCH to takeover until then this will continue.

To be honest these aren't bad Helis either
Problem is most of those which army operate are heavily used and at end of their lifecycle and should have been done away now.

They need to finalise the NUH order now else Navy will be in a deep mess soon like army..
Personally I think a clean sheet design on the line of Raider /Defiant X of America will be ideal.

Coaxial rotor to provide compact size stability and safety advantage while tail rotor as push rotor to increase speed and provide extra stability and manuverability where needed.

This could extended for the dual engine LUH requirement for navy and heavy attack ASW , transport role too.

Dhruva has served it's purpose LCH LUH need to enter production soon and it's time we expand our wing.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I think you missed kochi??an induction ceremony was also there. today i spotted her over my village in Kerala
There is an ALH MK.1 squadron (INAS 322) in Kochi as well as a ICG ALH MK3MR unit

This thread/map was specifically for MK.3MR of the Indian navy and afaik the MK.3MR hasn’t been based by the navy in kochi to date

Photon

Country flag
There is an ALH MK.1 squadron (INAS 322) in Kochi as well as a ICG ALH MK3MR unit

This thread/map was specifically for MK.3MR of the Indian navy and afaik the MK.3MR hasn’t been based by the navy in kochi to date

I spotted her over central kerala today

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles