Haibat Fast Attack missile boat inducted in Pakistan Naval Arsenal

Super falcon

Country flag
week Pakistan Navy inducted Last of its Azmat class missile boat named Haibet FAC

Pakistan Navy has integrated C 802 anti ship cruise missile and Harbah ship to surface missile system they are well equiped

Main task is to detect and destroy indian ships from far away due to its missile and radar range

But they lack any ASW capability easy prey for indian submarines and these FAC are not been integrated with any sonar to track subs at least what is on paper

Super falcon

Country flag
What do you indians think are they capable enough to pack a punch.

Or they are under powered they are not meant for blue water capability

Wisemarko

Country flag
Main task is to detect and destroy indian ships from far away due to its missile and radar range
Noble thought but achievable only if Azmat is able to fire the shot without getting detected by the enemy first. Because if detected and shot at, Azmat has no air defense against incoming anti-ship missiles. It would be a Sitting Azmat.

Last edited:

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
It could still be a threat for our larger ships since these vessels have a very small RCS and can get within a certain perimeter of our Warships before firing their AShMs
Lager ships usually have good AD too, I would think these would be a bigger threat to things like coast guard vessels, smaller frigates etc. Or in case we went for naval bombing of coastal areas (not sure why we would, but anyway).

Poseidon

Country flag
What do you indians think are they capable enough to pack a punch.

Or they are under powered they are not meant for blue water capability
It packs quite a lot of firepower relative to its size. Although I think it needs a Short range SAM.

What I am surprised about is why Pakistan is stopping integration of Harbah AShM to more ships?

@Super falcon

johnj

Lager ships usually have good AD too, I would think these would be a bigger threat to things like coast guard vessels, smaller frigates etc. Or in case we went for naval bombing of coastal areas (not sure why we would, but anyway).
Like Moskva ?
IN use CBG for offensive before coastal assault, with jets and long range brahmos. PN uses subs.
Only barak 8 capable of handling such threats and rest vulnerable to those multiple missiles. IN only or major issue comes from PN aip subs.

brat4

Country flag
BD also operates a similar class of boats originally desgined in 1990 china (please note, china of 1990 isnt the china of today).
congratulations on getting a ship similar to BD - atleast catching up there

Super falcon

Country flag
It packs quite a lot of firepower relative to its size. Although I think it needs a Short range SAM.

What I am surprised about is why Pakistan is stopping integration of Harbah AShM to more ships?

@Super falcon
Bro Harbah is very new missile still going under testing phase soon they will be integrated in few Turkish Corvettes

Super falcon

Country flag
Like Moskva ?
IN use CBG for offensive before coastal assault, with jets and long range brahmos. PN uses subs.
Only barak 8 capable of handling such threats and rest vulnerable to those multiple missiles. IN only or major issue comes from PN aip subs.
Dear ON recently changing it's naval doctrine soon more J 10 join to answer and incurtion from sea too so it won't be cat walk Moskva incident is big answer even none Ukraine navy can destroy mighty ship of Russian navy if you compare on to Ukrainian nave we are more even far better equiped with land based ASCM big navies have big headaches

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Dear ON recently changing it's naval doctrine soon more J 10 join to answer and incurtion from sea too so it won't be cat walk Moskva incident is big answer even none Ukraine navy can destroy mighty ship of Russian navy if you compare on to Ukrainian nave we are more even far better equiped with land based ASCM big navies have big headaches
That was done through aide by USA while Russian ship was just floating around with its AD not active.

About J-10 congrats you finally have a fighter jet after F-16s but ask PAF what will they chose if given an option and they will outright ask for F-16s.

Though I agree quantity does have a quality of its own.

Super falcon

Country flag
That was done through aide by USA while Russian ship was just floating around with its AD not active.

About J-10 congrats you finally have a fighter jet after F-16s but ask PAF what will they chose if given an option and they will outright ask for F-16s.

Though I agree quantity does have a quality of its own.
PAF still presist over F 16 these modified J 10 C model with AESA and PL 15 they are more deadly than even block 70 yes oaf still wants F 16 because we still have them in active service so we want to maintain its number rather than completely decommission them outright and make big hole in our airforce to fill will be hard

Global Defence

New threads

Articles