Hagia Sophia now a mosque - Turkey

yuba

Country flag
Land forces 4,50,00 of them 70 percentage Consript's , Navy 50,000 and airforce 50,000 .
I thought they had a larger army. Being a nato country I suppose their airforce will be quite strong pilot training and ability-wise. Navy also proberly quite strong just guesswork on my end

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I thought they had a larger army. Being a nato country I suppose their airforce will be quite strong pilot training and ability-wise. Navy also proberly quite strong just guesswork on my end .
IDF , the isreali is not a standing army but a militia and people forces could have 10,00,000 strength during the war and has better equipment's , but that not the reason they are feared but due to the Samson Option they are feared's .

airtel

Country flag
How strong is their military how modern is it and can it sustain a long war . Also was it not the role of their military to keep turkey secular. And are they any threat to Israel militarily meaning can they offer more of a fight to it then the Arab nations
Their army is strong , better than any other army in middle East ( except Israel ) , and due the NATO membership they have good weapons , training and domestic weapon manufacturing capabilities too .

yuba

Country flag
Their army is strong , better than any other army in middle East ( except Israel ) , and due the NATO membership they have good weapons , training and domestic weapon manufacturing capabilities too .
I thought that can't get over how poor the Arab armies are. Take a look at the Saudis defense budget and you would think they would have a world-class military. Guess getting all that money coming straight out of the ground has made their people soft

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I thought that can't get over how poor the Arab armies are. Take a look at the Saudis defense budget and you would think they would have a world-class military. Guess getting all that money coming straight out of the ground has made their people soft
Military culture is something that can't be cultivated by money alone.
It takes centuries to build and sustain it.

salmanov

Country flag

salmanov

Country flag
Turkish Hypocrisy: Do To Hagia Sophia, What They Complain To The World

The entire muhammadans are hypocrites they invaded lands from China to Spain and turned countless places of worship into mosques yet they bark at India or Israel despise the fact The Hindus destroyed many mosques inside India but they didn’t invade Muhammadan countries and destroyed their mosques in fact it was the other way around Muhammadans who invaded India and destroyed many temples or turned them into mosques :lol:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
The entire muhammadans are hypocrites they invaded lands from China to Spain and turned countless places of worship into mosques yet they bark at India or Israel despise the fact The Hindus destroyed many mosques inside India but they didn’t invade Muhammadan countries and destroyed their mosques in fact it was the other way around Muhammadans who invaded India and destroyed many temples or turned them into mosques :lol:
Hindus destroyed which mosque in India ?

It's the reverse Temples were razed by Muslims here... To build mosque Hindu are instead fighting for the remain of a few main temples and religious site through court.

salmanov

Country flag

It's the reverse Temples were razed by Muslims here... To build mosque Hindu are instead fighting for the remain of a few main temples and religious site through court.
Some during riots I think

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Some during riots I think
You think ? Which riot ?

Think less and talk abt facts.

While in kashmir alone over 400 main temples have been destroyed since 80s and stone pelting etc is common in any temple where muslims are over 20%.

Heard of Anti Hindu Riots in Delhi which were planned in mass scale by lakhs of muslims living In India together ?

Waanar

Country flag
I don't get why you guys are being defensive when you know full well that they'd ruin all our mandirs in a heartbeat.

Say "Yes, we destroyed Masjids, we will destroy masjids and if you give us power, we'll destroy all masjids in India and every country within Akhand Bharat" and move on.

Morality is a restraint, truth is malleable and we are A-grade idiots to justify ourselves to those who consider polytheists wajib ul qatl.

nick_indian

Country flag

Agree with you but let's not deny that Babri is one famous example of a mosque destroyed in India.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Agree with you but let's not deny that Babri is one famous example of a mosque destroyed in India.
Babri what ?

We won the case through court. If Muslims don't respect the law it's their problem.

Even during British time we won the case but due to threat and violence by Muslims they were able to retain control same happened in Kashi Vishwanath.

So 1992 was a message from Hindus to court and Muslims that we can do the same if it is the only way to retain control of our temples.

FalconZero

Country flag
It was an illegal property built on a Temple, we moved it. They got the additional land from the government tho they don't deserve it, that was Ram Temple, if someone destroys your house nd build his building on top of that land what will you do? You have all the right to resist with any means necessary plus put that person in jail, in this case those who support that illegal structure should be sent to jail. No debate period. It should be done with every structure temple which was illegally destroyed and on top of that, some structure was built.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles