Gurudwaras in US ban entry of Indian officials

LOYALBHARTI8

Country flag
I don't think if any Indian official visits Gurudwaras in US, UK and Canada. Its the leaders from Punjab which visit. Those Gurudwaras are mostly controlled by Khalistanis as a front to collect money. Those Khalistanis don't like Akalis as they are part of NDA and they don't like Congress, which was responsible for 1984 Delhi riots. Basically they are not different than Porkis. Those khalistanis are not even SIkhs. They are just hiding behind the veil of Sikhism. Real sikhs died after the 1964 akali lehar. Those khalistanis or their ancestors were never part of any sikh movement along side Guru Gobind Singh ji, pre independence or post independence. Most of them are from the families of 40 mukatas, which were traitors.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I don't think if any Indian official visits Gurudwaras in US, UK and Canada. Its the leaders from Punjab which visit. Those Gurudwaras are mostly controlled by Khalistanis as a front to collect money. Those Khalistanis don't like Akalis as they are part of NDA and they don't like Congress, which was responsible for 1984 Delhi riots. Basically they are not different than Porkis. Those khalistanis are not even SIkhs. They are just hiding behind the veil of Sikhism. Real sikhs died after the 1964 akali lehar. Those khalistanis or their ancestors were never part of any sikh movement along side Guru Gobind Singh ji, pre independence or post independence. Most of them are from the families of 40 mukatas, which were traitors.
ALL the Sikhs died after Akali Lehar? And ALL the Sikhs now are descendants of 40 mukatas? 40 mukatas are traitors despite fighting for Guru Gobind Singh Ji to death? :shock:

LOYALBHARTI8

Country flag
ALL the Sikhs died after Akali Lehar? And ALL the Sikhs now are descendants of 40 mukatas? 40 mukatas are traitors despite fighting for Guru Gobind Singh Ji to death? :shock:
Sikhs were mostly Khatris, Rajputs and Brahmins. Those 40 muktas were jatt clans which refused to fight alongside Guru Ji. Today's sikhs are mostly from those 40 clans. They came in power after the state of Punjab was divided in 3 pcs(Punjab, Haryana and Himachal) in 1964 with the blessings of Congress.
It was a political drama created by Congress for the vote politics but it backfired and Indira was killed while trying to control the monster she created.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Sikhs were mostly Khatris, Rajputs and Brahmins. Those 40 muktas were jatt clans which refused to fight alongside Guru Ji. Today's sikhs are mostly from those 40 clans. They came in power after the state of Punjab was divided in 3 pcs(Punjab, Haryana and Himachal) in 1964 with the blessings of Congress.
It was a political drama created by Congress for the vote politics but it backfired and Indira was killed while trying to control the monster she created.
Not really. 40 Muktas were from Mukatsar, most Sikhs have nothing to do with them lol And most Sikh misls were full of Jatt peasantry. Also original 5 pyare had a Jatt in them.

And come on, 40 Muktas might have left Guru at his time of need but they came back under Mai Bhaago also a Jatt and fought to the death for Guru.

What's your agenda bro?

LOYALBHARTI8

Country flag
5 pyaras : 1 Madrasi, 1 Gujarati, 1 Bengali, 1 Marathi, 1 Udia. 40 muktas were deserters and on the advice of Mai Bhago they sacrificed them self fighting for Guru ji in the war of Muktsar after the siege of Anandpur Sahib. They all belonged to the Majha region od Punjab.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Besides this is a stupid debate to begin with. What does one's ancestry have to do with present day affiliation to anything? It is not like political affiliation is coded in DNA lol

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
They all belonged to the Majha region od Punjab.
I've always heard of them as belong to Malwa but alright even if they were from Majha what does say a Brar jatt of bathinda have to do with them in terms of ancestry.

And for you information, not even 40 mukte were Jatt lol Their leader was a Rajput.

LOYALBHARTI8

Country flag
I've always heard of them as belong to Malwa but alright even if they were from Majha what does say a Brar jatt of bathinda have to do with them in terms of ancestry.

And for you information, not even 40 mukte were Jatt lol Their leader was a Rajput.
Its not a d1ck measuring cometition bro, sorry if i hurt your feelings. Who did what or not doesn't matter but it just hurts sometime that a lot of people who call themselves sikhs those days have nothing to do with it.They are just opportunists. Especially in foreign countries.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Its not a d1ck measuring cometition bro, sorry if i hurt your feelings. Who did what or not doesn't matter but it just hurts sometime that a lot of people who call themselves sikhs those days have nothing to do with it.They are just opportunists. Especially in foreign countries.
Ah sorry if I gave the impression of a dick measuring contest. That's my last intention. Just want to set the record straight. And yes Sikh panth has been infiltrated by opportunists. No denying it. Khalistanis are just one form of it, even Akali/SAD are just another side of same coin. It hurts me a lot as well.

Sikh Panth was never the same after the purge of Nihang Singhs by our own Jai Chands in collaboration with Brits.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Ah sorry if I gave the impression of a dick measuring contest. That's my last intention. Just want to set the record straight. And yes Sikh panth has been infiltrated by opportunists. No denying it. Khalistanis are just one form of it, even Akali/SAD are just another side of same coin. It hurts me a lot as well.

Sikh Panth was never the same after the purge of Nihang Singhs by our own Jai Chands in collaboration with Brits.
What's the situation in the US? Are most of the Sikhs there Khalistan supporters, or is it just a minority?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
What's the situation in the US? Are most of the Sikhs there Khalistan supporters, or is it just a minority?
Most Sikhs are just average people. They come to the Gurudwara to pray and want to get along with their lives. There are some Khalistani supporters though. I think the management of most Gurudwaras came here in 80s on asylum and have seen Bluestar days. They may be supporter of Khalistan.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles