Gunjan Saxena - the Kargil Girl

Hindu Nationalist

Country flag
IAF pilot who served with Gunjan Saxena slams film for ‘peddling lies’, gives stern advice to Janhvi Kapoor
A retired IAF pilot who served with Gunjan Saxena has slammed her recent biopic, and said that it peddles lies about both Gunjan’s achievements and the air force’s treatment of female officers.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Well from an ex-heli pilot himself (also a BRF member) i came to know that the shown salute here is valid as the current 45 degree angled salute of IAF was accepted around 2005 times,
and Gunjan Saxena times are 1990s when this salute was still in use so this time it's correct.

vishnugupt

Country flag
First watch Hindi movie then cry in disappointment. Old saying " Chahe 100- 100 joote khane pade magar tamasha gush kar hi dekhenge"
From 2009 ( 3 Idiots, ) I have never watched a Bollywood movie ( 8-10 movies from 2002 ). People used to laugh on me why you take these movies seriously they are just for entertainment!! Chill Bro .....Lauda lehsun. Now days same set of people are telling me how Nepotism has been killing talent in Bollywood. No matter which Khan or Kumar unless they openly denounce Nepotism and stop maligning Hinduism I will never watch Bollywood movie. SSR was also belong to them.
Once I met a mullah writer in Goa who was writing a movie for John Abrahim. He was flaunting Bollywoodiya giri,
I said I dont watch Bollywood movie
He said Why
My exact word was "Tum log jaise taise chutiyapa karte hue interval tak pahuch jate ho then you become clueless how reach to a decent end but end tak pahuchte pahuchte poora hug dete ho or public tumhara huga hua poochhhte hue Cinema hall se bahar nikalti hai.....
He cursed all khan, John momentarily after that I have never seen him around.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles