Gun control laws in India.

Mangal

Country flag
In US the same pistol has price ranging around INR 50k

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
In US the same pistol has price ranging around INR 50k
bro idhar market nahi he.
they will sell 10000 pistols there in America Vs 1000 here in India per annum.
Besides we have no gun range here where we can empty our pistols, ghar me sajane ka hoga.

Tho this might set a trend and we eventually allow more firearms in the society.
There is a potential for Shot Gun market in India.

Mangal

Country flag
Besides we have no gun range here where we can empty our pistols, ghar me sajane ka hoga.

Tho this might set a trend and we eventually allow more firearms in the society.
Yes. Agree with everything said.
I too hope that with so many foreign arms maker companies coming here, India will eventually change and ease arms act. There is huge untapped civillian weapons market. I see India as US lite. Here too these big weapon companies will fill pockets of decision makers to get access to the market and force relaxation of laws.

arkos

Country flag

Its not just about market. Even getting weapons license has been made more tough and costly by the current government. It is impossible for normal citizens to own guns. It is only reserved for the rich now. Freedom in India is a joke. Our lives are completely under the control of Establishment (Political, Bureaucratic, Media elites and the Rich) but most people in India are oblivious to this fact. We need to start minimizing the influence that the government and bureaucrats have in our daily lives or else they will make India a police state controlled by them.

Spindrift

There is a market, but the license are not issued. I read somewhere a 2 or 3 years ago that on an average that UP police has rejects around 100000 in a 5 years period per district. And in most instances the license where rejected stating that there is no threat perception and the person does not need a license.

Hence the illegal firearms market is thriving across India.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Does any of our members on any type of firearm?

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm 90% against a second amendment equivalent

Don't want Shitheads shooting up Innocent School children
Compared to other types of violence and crime children face, both in and outside of school, school-based attacks in America are rare. While the Department of Education reports 60 million children attend the nation's 119,000 schools, available statistics indicate that few of these students will fall prey to violent situations in school settings.

We already know the state is least interested to protect Hindus. We need arms so that we can defend ourselves, instead of getting slaughtered.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I'm 90% against a second amendment equivalent

Don't want Shitheads shooting up Innocent School children
Most gun crimes in US are done using illegal fire arms.

Also the guns in US save more people than they kill.

US has a societal problem not gun problem.

Though their lax attitude towards gun sale and oversight is not defensible and we should avoid it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles