Greetings to fellow Indian Patriots..

26/11

Country flag
Hello All;
My name is Prashant. Currently working as Marketing head. I am deeply interested in economy, Geopolitics and technology. I am civil service aspirant with passion to serve country and deep seated desire to see changes in the way this country is governed.
P.S. I am blunt sometimes, but I say what I feel right. But I am always open to logical discussion.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Welcome Sir, I hope you have a nice exposure here

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Welcome to DFI !

why a post needs a minimum 30 character in this age of twitter and short messages ? :dude:

The administrators seems want some garbage into their database instead of meaningful 30 character phrase :facepalm:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@26//11 Prashant

vanakkam!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to DFI !why a post needs a minimum 30 character in this age of twitter and short messages ? :dude:
my guess is that the rule is in place so that the thread in not unnecessarily loaded or runs long, and posts remain meaningful, informative and on-topic. on another forum that am a member of, off-topic or/and gossip-mongering kind of posts are simply not allowed itself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles