Greetings from North East, Seven sisters and one brother.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Anyway anyone from assam/guwahati here knows the status about the trade centre double tower ?

retribution

Country flag
Anyway anyone from assam/guwahati here knows the status about the trade centre double tower ?
i think it was just a gimmick . there is a board put up there saying “site for twin tower” but nothing has been done so far . i mean literally NOTHING . my family happens to own a small plot of land next to the proposed site. was really hoping the towers would come up . heh tough luck

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
i think it was just a gimmick . there is a board put up there saying “site for twin tower” but nothing has been done so far . i mean literally NOTHING . my family happens to own a small plot of land next to the proposed site. was really hoping the towers would come up . heh tough luck
hot damn that's sad,was looking foward to a big skyscraper on my next trip

SKC

Country flag
I have watched some vlogs on YT. Many districts in NE looks looks New Zealand landscapes sans good infrastructure and cleanliness.
Delhi number plate cars have not reached NE in bulk thats why!

Do any thing but allow Delhi and Haryana cards in NE and everything will be fine there.

SKC

Country flag
What's wrong with delhi Haryana peeps?
Once they arrive in their cars in hoards, the whole region will now. Delhi and Haryana Tourists are the Chinese tourist equivalent from India.

tomthounaojam

Country flag

Yumnam Leikai, Imphal, Manipur, Lai Haraoba, is a festival associated with the Meitei people celebrated to please the Umang Lai, the traditional deities of Sanamahism. Translated, Lai Haraoba means merry-making of the Gods in Meiteilon.
Disclaimer, I don't know the ladies in the picture, just got lucky capturing someone smiling.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles