Greek Elections 2019

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Truthfully I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this before since the country is a total Weimar Republic right and it might be the first time that a fascist party has gained so many votes and support in europe since ww2

\

Last edited:

Anupu

Country flag
New dawn right..... I saw a documentary about them. Greece may be Weimar republic but New Dawn is no NAZI party. The are nothing but cheap copy of NAZIs, they lack anyone with a vision nothing close to Hitler.

Bahamut

Far Right parties are more popular thanks to failure of EU project but they lack a vision but it might change .The liberal left has done a lot of harm to Europe .

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
It will probably be good for the greeks if they get someone who can help them regain their territorial integrity Cyprus/ Epirus/ Byzantium

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Beats me. How can anyone have the slightest sympathy for decerebrated thugs like the Golden Dawn fascists ? These stupid people would beat an Indian to death in Athens streets at night. Don't expect them to make a difference between a Pakistani, an Afghan or an Indian.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Moreover : if Golden Dawn claims Alexander as their hero , that is nothing short of hilarious.
Alexander the Great stands for the exact reverse of their ideas. He married a Sogdian princess and encouraged his soldiers and officers to take women among Persians ... so much for pure blood. He respected others' divinities, paid tribute to Amun Ra. His empire was meant to be universal and open , like the Achaemenid empire was. His successors embraced local customs and interacted with other cultures, in Egypt, in India too ! They were not close-minded at all .

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
I'm only pro GD because I want Turkey to get fucked real bad due to their pro paki Kashmir stance we are not blood brothers or anything in the same way that BJP supporters seem to elevate Israeli to god status but since pakis are supporting turkey and Azeri we must go for Greece and Armenia As well as other Eastern European countries

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles