Greece - SYRIZA, in the margin of the Eurozone

The enlightened

Just remember this

Alexander (iskander) he came all the way down to India .. he won the Indian King Pyros and then just turned back to Babylon leaving no one in his place when dying .. just ordering .. that he gives his throne " to the best"

After that there was 200 years of unrest in M East , Asia Minor, Egypt and all the way down to Afghanistan with his Generals trying to find out who is the best..(then Romans came and managed to put some order to this chaos)

If this make any sense to you , I would be able to answer your question
========================
actually looks like a comedy to me.. he managed to make ridiculous of the historical order and sense..
===========================

Some nations managed to survive through history because of their efforts, order , religion , and huge population.
Greeks managed to survive because of the self produced chaos around them which protects them.
This chaos confuses the other nations .. not making their mind with whom they are dealing with.
Heroism and treason in Greece are separated by a hair thick space
So does friendship and hate , ...
We have managed to understand that this universe is dominated by chaos.. so chaos is our GOD..
No I don't understand. How does chaos protect Greece in the 21st century?

jouni

I think Alexander was Macedonian, not Greek.... So the confusion after him still continues ;)

Greece has a new Role in the Europe....

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I think Alexander was Macedonian, not Greek.... So the confusion after him still continues ;)
OT.
Yes, Alexander was Macedonian. However the Macedonians of antiquity were Greeks. The present day Macedonians are mainly of Slavic and Turkish stock. I have already mentioned this in another post. I do understand that the genealogy project has not been completed yet but presently a lot of historians agree with what I have posted.

pmaitra

There is no confusion. Alexander was Greek.
OT.
Yes, Alexander was Macedonian. However the Macedonians of antiquity were Greeks. The present day Macedonians are mainly of Slavic and Turkish stock. I have already mentioned this in another post. I do understand that the genealogy project has not been completed yet but presently a lot of historians agree with what I have posted.
+1

arpakola

Greece before 300bc was not called Greece. There was no state called Greece , but a nation of "Greeks" , called Hellenes, with different tribes origin like Dorians (Doriis) , Eolis, Iones.. etc.
Each city was an independent state, but Greeks (Hellenes) had common language , religion , song, poems, and enjoyed common games like the Olympic games . Occasionally were fighting each other .. but also were united when there was an external invader , like the Persians.
The term Macedonian was .. and is, a Geographical term. Like Athenians - Spartans - Thebans - Thessalians, Cretans, etc.
The Macedonians were Greeks living in the northern part of today Greece around the today city of Thessaloniki.
The word Macedonian .. comes from ancient the Greek word Macedos meaning>> the tall one. (Long feet) This fact by its own closes the issue i guess.
But as for the modern history .. during the communist era of Yugoslavian history , pesident TITO decided to name the southern province of his country Macedonia.. as it was in close proximity with Macedonia the majot province of Greece. The people there had nothing common with the old Macedonians as they are Slavians that entered the Balkans during 700- 900 AC
That name as a part of Yugoslavia was not producing any conflict. After NATO decided to split Yugoslavia in parts the southern provice gained the status of independant country .. trying to be established under the name Macedonia. That was never accepted by the Greeks considering this as provocation and as a tool for future provocations against Greece.
We still have the memories of the attempts of Bulgarians to conquer Thessaloniki (capital o f Macedonia province) during 1912 .. and later during the German occupation when Bulgary was sided with the NAZI.

so I hope taht I presented an idea on the so called Macedonian issue.
========================================

personally if the people os Skopia area want to consider themselves Macedonians.. I would be personally honored , and helping the to learn Greek , Greek songs and dances an be part of the Greek state even as independent province.
But seems that those who promote the issue have different dark plans..

Last edited:

arpakola

Whats going on with Cyprus ? Did the Greeks give that up also?
Cyprus is an independent State populated by its vast majority by Greek nationals.
Cyprus was invaded by the Turks on July 1974 , and the northern province of it is still under Turkish occupation.
Greeks left the northern part as refuges and are replaced by Turks coming from Turkey.
The Turkish ( NATO organised ) invasion is one of the reasons of the Anti American sentiment in Greece

Compersion

Country flag
Cyprus is an independent State populated by its vast majority by Greek nationals.
Cyprus was invaded by the Turks on July 1974 , and the northern province of it is still under Turkish occupation.
Greeks left the northern part as refuges and are replaced by Turks coming from Turkey.
The Turkish ( NATO organised ) invasion is one of the reasons of the Anti American sentiment in Greece
Yep i know the history and the Greeks history to it:

The below is what i was talking about (look at the date - was near about the parliament vote):

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150716/1024694447.html

It does seems there is a prism and light being shown and it is split into many many colors !!

It was kind of the PM at the cost of his reputation to go the extra mile to keep EU from breaking up (kind of him)

Dont give up too easily :truestory: ... Cyprus is the main story Greeks ought to focus on (pretty sure America and western powers not on Turkey side all the time - good to have comfortable embraces between Greece and others sometimes)

Last edited:

arpakola

Yep i know the history and the Greeks history to it:

The below is what i was talking about (look at the date - was near about the parliament vote):

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150716/1024694447.html

It does seems there is a prism and light being shown and it is split into many many colors !!

It was kind of the PM at the cost of his reputation to go the extra mile to keep EU from breaking up (kind of him)

Dont give up too easily :truestory: ... Cyprus is the main story Greeks ought to focus on (pretty sure America and western powers not on Turkey side all the time - good to have comfortable embraces between Greece and others sometimes)
it is a common be leave that finally we will slip to local currency no matter what...

Compersion

Country flag
it is a common be leave that finally we will slip to local currency no matter what...
The article has a good bit on having own currency and how Greece was thinking on doing it but the last part is more juicy:

On Schaeuble

"Schaeuble has a plan. The way he described it to me is very simple. He believes that the eurozone is not sustainable as it is. He believes there has to be some fiscal transfers, some degree of political union. He believes that for that political union to work without federation, without the legitimacy that a properly elected federal parliament can render, can bestow upon an executive, it will have to be done in a very disciplinary way. And he said explicitly to me that a Grexit is going to equip him with sufficient bargaining, sufficient terrorising power in order to impose upon the French that which Paris has been resisting. And what is that? A degree of transfer of budget making powers from Paris to Brussels."

http://www.ekathimerini.com/199945/...-had-approval-to-plan-parallel-banking-system

Apparebtly What Greece is doing is making European union closer ... And Greek pm went extra mile (alternative route perhaps)

Story not over but Greece now small headline in bigger pictures ... ECB is where the action needs to be since this can be repeated again in future even by others ... Republic of EU anyone ? Reserve bank of EU anyone ? Why not ...

arpakola

Capital controls are here to stay ....... @arpakola get ready for Depositor Haircut ;)
capital controls do not affect the vast population as they have no money to export.. so does the bail In..
No money to cut..
average deposits of every day persons .. less the 1.000 euros

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
capital controls do not affect the vast population as they have no money to export.. so does the bail In..
No money to cut..
average deposits of every day persons .. less the 1.000 euros
it's the Mid size companies that will get screwed ... crushing any chance of recovery

arpakola

The article has a good bit on having own currency and how Greece was thinking on doing it but the last part is more juicy:

On Schaeuble

"Schaeuble has a plan. The way he described it to me is very simple. He believes that the eurozone is not sustainable as it is. He believes there has to be some fiscal transfers, some degree of political union. He believes that for that political union to work without federation, without the legitimacy that a properly elected federal parliament can render, can bestow upon an executive, it will have to be done in a very disciplinary way. And he said explicitly to me that a Grexit is going to equip him with sufficient bargaining, sufficient terrorising power in order to impose upon the French that which Paris has been resisting. And what is that? A degree of transfer of budget making powers from Paris to Brussels."

http://www.ekathimerini.com/199945/...-had-approval-to-plan-parallel-banking-system

Apparebtly What Greece is doing is making European union closer ... And Greek pm went extra mile (alternative route perhaps)

Story not over but Greece now small headline in bigger pictures ... ECB is where the action needs to be since this can be repeated again in future even by others ... Republic of EU anyone ? Reserve bank of EU anyone ? Why not ...
is making European union closer..
=================================
is making the union no Union .. and NO european .. rather German Union...

arpakola

No I don't understand. How does chaos protect Greece in the 21st century?
have to visit Greece and see the every day life..
[..USA , Brits , Germans, even Spanish Podemos, have no Idea where we are heading to . Same Russia that supports , but keeps a safe distance , same the Turks , Albanians and all other friends from the north.
They cannot make their mind which way we will go , how far we may go .. if we produce any danger for them or can be considered friends. And they don't know because no one knows in Greece even.. seems going without plan , just being curious what the next day will bring. They know that we are loyal to friends and can be nasty to enemies.. they know that we like the good life , easy going but also speeding up when we have to. We never do something now if this can be done in the future..
Its like when a Tiger looks a strange new creature and cannot make her mind what it is.. It just passes it and let it be.. So more or less this the way we are going..]

and let your soul sink in to our music..
=============================================================

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
have to visit Greece and see the every day life..
[..USA , Brits , Germans, even Spanish Modemos, have no Idea where we are heading to . Same Russia that supports , but keeps a safe distance , same the Turks , Albanians and all other friends from the north.
They cannot make their mind which way we will go , how far we may go .. if we produce any danger for them or can be considered friends. And they don't know because no one knows in Greece even.. seems going without plan , just being curious what the next day will bring. They know that we are loyal to friends and can be nasty to enemies.. they know that we like the good life , easy going but also speeding up when we have to. We never do something now if this can be done in the future..
Its like when a Tiger looks a strange new creature and cannot make her mind what it is.. It just passes it and let it be.. So more or less this the way we are going..]

and let your soul sink in to our music..
=============================================================

:lol:
@Mad Indian @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles