/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
easy bro ... tell me one thing ... what if a depositor haircut happens :lol:
Your account balance will be cut

bose

Country flag
What is current Greek governments blueprint for increasing Greek exports ? employments ? How will Greek boys and girls will compete with the ones from China, India, Vietnam and Philippines ?

What is the change the current Greek government proposes ? just taking more and more loans will not help ...

If you all remember India faced worst condition in early 90's we did not went out with a begging bowl to IMF for more loans to repay the loans... India have to keep the reserve gold as a guarantor and made the necessary economic policies that helped to overcome the difficulties...

My only concerns for the Greeks [ no bad intension here] or the Europeans, the little I have seen by staying there for few years... they are loosing out to the Asians on seer hard work, determination and passion to grow bigger and bigger...

just tourism can not sustain Greeks forever...

Where is the solution ?

pmaitra

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
easy bro ... tell me one thing ... what if a depositor haircut happens :lol:
Your account balance will be cut
It has already happened in a way. Pensions have been cut.

A pension is a virtual deposit where you accumulate wealth while you work all your young and middle life, and use the money in your old age.

amoy

God helps those who help themselves.

Greek owners to sell 40 ships to Nigeria

By Moses Ebosele on July 8, 2015

[http://newngrguardiannewscom]New Tugboat acquired by NPAAS part of measures to boost operational capacity of its members, the Nigerian Ship Owners Association (NISA) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Greek Shipowners.

Part of the agreement entails acquisition of 40 vessels from a consortium of Greek shipowners for use in Nigeria cabotage trade.

The vessels will be of various classes and tonnage, and will all be delivered within the next two years.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/greek-owners-to-sell-40-ships-to-nigeria/

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
upload_2015-7-12_20-6-24.png

The newest Eurogroup draft ........... :lol:

pmaitra

i have negative balance..:biggrin2:
Didn't EuroZone go through negative interest for a while?

In that case, Greece should pay negative interest on all the money it has loaned. This means the creditors will have to pay Greece for being kind enough in giving them the opportunity to loan money to Greece.

I know, it doesn't work that way. This negative interest is only one way, i.e., a bank customer who is a depositor will be subject to negative interest, not a bank customer who is a debtor.

jamesvaikom

nice picture .......................................

Stock markets are very volatile. So don't make conclusions based on intraday data. Greece is facing economic crises for years. So check CAGR of those indices since the beginning of crises to make any conclusions.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Now for the Greeks the PM Alexis Tsipras has overnight become a villain and they are now questioning why was the referendum required in the first place?

arpakola

Last edited:

aliyah

deal done.....Greece not going out of eu.....eu giving bailout

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Good bye €50 bil. about a quarter of Greek GDP pledged as collateral and put under foreign control.....Greece's balls in merkels hands. :lol:
Other PIIGS (mainly Portugal Italy Spain and Ireland ) will be scared $hitless now as Germany has also warded off IMF /US

arpakola

Greece gave promises for 85 Billion cash,,
Not a good deal.. hoped to get them w.o promises..
(state assets..!!) now .. where is th catch..:biggrin2:

euro is becoming a strong currency ..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles