Greece - SYRIZA, in the margin of the Eurozone

jouni

Do not forget that Germany is not only price and efficiency leader in export goods, but most importantly quality leader. Who can compete against them when they are both price and quality leader.

I guess it is good that in the future there will be new markets in Ukraine and Russia for their (our) products.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Traitor sellouts like NDTV etc were always there in one form or the other.
These people talk as if these morons had a life similar to that enjoyed by Portuguese of that time and somehow their life has deteriorated under Indian rule. As you correctly said, they are a bunch of self esteem lacking whores

arpakola

Do not forget that Germany is not only price and efficiency leader in export goods, but most importantly quality leader. Who can compete against them when they are both price and quality leader.
I guess it is good that in the future there will be new markets in Ukraine and Russia for their (our) products.
japan - Korea and soon China..
just compare a Telefunken TV set.. to Samsung..or LG
Ukrainian market ?,.. ok good luck
========================
AllRoadsLeadtoMoscow:IKEAtoOpen3StoresinRussia'sCapital
Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/20150709/1024402930.html#ixzz3fNU32SYk
================================
their main problem is the aging population and the de-germanisation of Germany with the 100s of thousand immigrants (that have enter Greece fron Afganistan - Pakistan etc ) that we will soon start sending them

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

30 characters of bull$hit ................ :doh:

amoy

Chinese admire Germans. German brands rank cars of choice ahead of Japanese, American and French.

Germans have a near-mythic reputation for meticulosity and efficiency which're qualities Chinese appreciate. There has been a story of the marvellously enduring drainage system German engineers designed for Qingdao a century ago though it was found out to be exaggerating later.

Game recognize game.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

jouni

Chinese admire Germans. German brands rank cars of choice ahead of Japanese, American and French.

Germans have a near-mythic reputation for meticulosity and efficiency which're qualities Chinese appreciate. There has been a story of the marvellously enduring drainage system German engineers designed for Qingdao a century ago though it was found out to be exaggerating later.

Game recognize game.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~
Carl Ludwig Engel, German architect hired by Russian Czar to design new senate square in Helsinki. International co-operation at it's best.

sob

Mod
Country flag
The Germans never wanted Greece to leave EU. That was the reason why they pumped Billions of Euros, precisely 78 Billion euros, in Greece so that it could stay in Euro zone.

they will again bow down to Greece and refinance them again and most probably we shall hear 3 years down the line, WHY DID THE GERMANS FINANCE GREECE IN 2015.??????

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The Germans never wanted Greece to leave EU. That was the reason why they pumped Billions of Euros, precisely 78 Billion euros, in Greece so that it could stay in Euro zone.

they will again bow down to Greece and refinance them again and most probably we shall hear 3 years down the line, WHY DID THE GERMANS FINANCE GREECE IN 2015.??????
I think Germans are being too kind. IMO they should punish Greece and make an example out of it for other members of PIGS

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I think Germans are being too kind. IMO they should punish Greece and make an example out of it for other members of PIGS
:lol: ............ evil evil evil Germans.... what nazis.

arpakola

1.The Germans never wanted Greece to leave EU. That was the reason 2. why they pumped Billions of Euros, precisely 78 Billion euros, in Greece so that it could stay in Euro zone.

1. Wrong .. German Christiano democrats want Greece out
2. Because they needed time to prepare their banking system so they will get rid the Greek bonds and replace them with interstate loans.In fact the 78B were not new loans , but replacement of Bonds withn interstate loans.. so the damage would be tranfered from their banks to european tax payer

========================================
they should punish Greece and make an example
This is correct , their action are not economy driven , but neocolonial. They want to dominate Europe, and Greece was resisting again (just as during WW2 , that Greece in fact was the first nation opposed successfully the axis at 1940)

Last edited:

arpakola

have a nice day .......................

other version

song on the sea , the sailors/sponge divers and their women waiting for them..
this song is for the Kalymnos sponge divers , during the old times.. very few of them managed to grow old men as most of them were affected by the divers disease.. (died or paralysed)
[..ohh my sea my dear Sea,
dont be angry
and bring back my birdie.

Sea and saltwater
to forget you I can not.

Sea, my dear sea please dont drown him
oh my dear sea let the the girl's husband return
because the wife is a young girl and the black colour is not fit for her.]

https://www.google.com/search?q=kal...v&sa=X&ei=q36eVcTkD4K6swHltrDQDg&ved=0CBwQsAQ

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
This is correct , their action are not economy driven , but neocolonial. They want to dominate Europe, and Greece was resisting again (just as during WW2 , that Greece in fact was the first nation opposed successfully the axis at 1940)
Two points
a) The neo-colonial attitude is present in Brussels and not in Germany although Germany does give it muscle.
b)They already dominate Europe. You are too poor, corrupt and technologically bankrupt to stand against them. You are just struggling before you drown. YOU ARE FINISHED.
As an example you burn oil to produce 44% of your energy and this crisis was going on for the last 5 yrs. Had you any brains you would have shifted sources, but kept buying oil @ $100+ a barrel in the previous years (except the last one and half , too late I say). You can't build a nuke plant (geography). Gas (LNG) is(was) expensive.
EVEN IF YOU EXIT, YOU CAN'T DEVELOP YOUR COUNTRY AS YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO CHEAP ENERGY
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad

arpakola

Two points
a) The neo-colonial attitude is present in Brussels and not in Germany although Germany does give it muscle.
b)They already dominate Europe. You are too poor, corrupt and technologically bankrupt to stand against them. You are just struggling before you drown. YOU ARE FINISHED.
As an example you burn oil to produce 44% of your energy and this crisis was going on for the last 5 yrs. Had you any brains you would have shifted sources, but kept buying oil @ $100+ a barrel in the previous years (except the last one and half , too late I say). You can't build a nuke plant (geography). Gas (LNG) is(was) expensive.
EVEN IF YOU EXIT, YOU CAN'T DEVELOP YOUR COUNTRY AS YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO CHEAP ENERGY
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad
AS YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO CHEAP ENERGY
U will be surprised on that..

but energy is not essential in light food and tech industry.
We will not go to confront the Chinese and Korean shipyards,..

actually we dont have to stand against them.. but ally with the ones against them..

salute

An Australian man is flying to Greece to help the crying pensioner in this photo

Giorgos Chatzifotiadis outside a bank in Thessaloniki after failing to withdraw the pension of 120 euros for his wife.

An Australian touched by an image of a pensioner sobbing outside a Greek bank said Wednesday he was flying over to Europe to support the man financially after discovering he was a family friend.

Giorgos Chatzifotiadis, 77, broke down in Greece's second city of Thessaloniki last week and cried in despair after he failed at four different financial institutions to withdraw a pension of 120 euros ($132) on behalf of his wife.

The picture of him on the ground was captured by an AFP photographer and went around the world, starkly illustrating how ordinary Greeks are suffering during the country's debt crisis.

James Koufos, an Australian-born CEO of a finance firm, saw the photo published in Sydney and thought the retiree looked "so much like a friend of my dad's."

The 41-year-old said he was talking to his mother, who lives in Greece, on Facebook and she confirmed Chatzifotiadis was an old friend of his father, who died 18 months ago.

"When I saw this, I said to mum, 'What can we do?,'" Koufos told AFP.

"I got my mother to take out some cash, to find the man and give him some immediate support."

Koufos also put out an emotional appeal on Facebook to locate Chatzifotiadis, and he has since set up a trust fund welcoming further contributions. He is set to depart Sydney on Saturday for Athens, before heading to Thessaloniki to meet the pensioner.

"We're going over there to surprise him and just give him quite a substantial amount of money, plus we're also raising some money now from corporations ... who want to donate," the businessman said.

They aim to offer help to others besides Chatzifotiadis wherever they can, he said.

"We're dealing with a few places that deal with shelters in Athens and Thessaloniki to offer immediate support where we can with shelter and food."

Koufos' family is also from Thessaloniki, and Chatzifotiadis even attended his sister's wedding.

Australia is home to a large number of Greek migrants, with the city of Melbourne having the third-largest Greek-speaking population of any city in the world outside Athens and Thessaloniki, according to Australian government statistics.

Koufos, whose parents hail from Greece, said he became emotional after viewing the photographs as they "told a thousand stories."

"Those photos had such an impact, not just on me, but a lot of people I know," he said.

"I've had grown men that I know in front of me and over the phone bawling their eyes out on just how much it hit them."

European leaders have given Athens a final deadline of Sunday to reach a new bailout deal and avoid crashing out of the euro.

Greek voters rejected international creditors' plans in a referendum over the weekend.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-...rying-pensioner-in-photo-2015-7#ixzz3fPLPvcJO

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles