Greater Middle East and delinking Pakistan from Indian Subcontinent

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Greater middle east and de- connection of pakistan from south asia

Since the Greater middle east is going to be reality soon.Pakistan might not be the part of south asia anymore.
And this would be in the interest of Pakistan and should had been done long back in 1947-48

Reasons
*Pak being listed in south asia don't share anything with any south asian country except religion with bangladesh
*Uniting the Muslim countries..[?]
*creating a possibility of Pashtoons from KPK region getting there land back(Afghanistan) hence merging of PAK-Afghanistan

gokussj9

Country flag
@LurkerBaba, @Daredevil

Can you please remove me from this Paki's ignore list. I want to treat him with some dessert.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I feel sorry for these geographically challenged dumbasses.

Remove Pakistan from 'South Asia' wtf?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I like it. Pakistan belongs among its brethren. Tell all your journalists to keep calling themselves as South Asian. And tell all Pakistanis who pretend as Indians abroad to pretend themselves as Arab or Persian.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I like it. Pakistan belongs among its brethren. Tell all your journalists to keep calling themselves as South Asian. And tell all Pakistanis who pretend as Indians abroad to pretend themselves as Arab or Persian.
They will once the Greater middle east map is sanctioned.

No comment about the letter since it will deviate the topic though is a propaganda only

Global Defence

New threads

Articles