Gratitude Nupur Sharma

Vinash

Country flag
My mother has no interest but my mother-in-law has many family members who got killed in the hands of Muslims. As per her curse they will finish very soon killing each other.

Her grandmother with her 16 years old daughter (my mother-in-law’s mother) fled from Gilgit in 1947. The Grandfather died on way as he couldn’t handle the stress of leaving his house and a small business. Grandmother raised her daughter as a single mother living in Jammu. My wife’s cousin’s husband and Mama ji died in a grande attack. The brother in law died of hypoxia as the bomb blast sucked up all the oxygen that he couldn’t breath for many minutes. Mama ji died on the spot but brother-in-law struggled in hospital for a week. Many other incidents.

To digress, sometime I read comments of members from southern parts of India with a bit of amazement when they laugh or show indifference to anger shown by members from north like me . The peace and prosperity Southern states enjoyed in past were because we took the brunt of Islamic invasions and have direct scores to settle with both Jihadis and Khalsitanis.
Among 5 South states, it's usually Tamil Nadu and Kerala which produces secular rectums. Even in those states, the % of such Hindus is very low. They get amplified on Social media.

Sanatani

Country flag
My mother has no interest but my mother-in-law has many family members who got killed in the hands of Muslims. As per her curse they will finish very soon killing each other.

Her grandmother with her 16 years old daughter (my mother-in-law’s mother) fled from Gilgit in 1947. The Grandfather died on way as he couldn’t handle the stress of leaving his house and a small business. Grandmother raised her daughter as a single mother living in Jammu. My wife’s cousin’s husband and Mama ji died in a grande attack. The brother in law died of hypoxia as the bomb blast sucked up all the oxygen that he couldn’t breath for many minutes. Mama ji died on the spot but brother-in-law struggled in hospital for a week. Many other incidents.

To digress, sometime I read comments of members from southern parts of India with a bit of amazement when they laugh or show indifference to anger shown by members from north like me. The peace and prosperity Southern states enjoyed in past were because we took the brunt of Islamic invasions and have direct scores to settle with both Jihadis and Khalsitanis.
Ppl in Hyderabad are aware of the perils of living amongst Muslims. Most of them I have spoken to, don't like them.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
India attaches great importance to India - Arab relations, I do not think the recent incident will cause any issue in this regard.

I think Nupur sharma will be back soon as a BJP spokes person.

Arabs know how to deal with the radicals in their own countries.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

To digress, sometime I read comments of members from southern parts of India with a bit of amazement when they laugh or show indifference to anger shown by members from north like me. The peace and prosperity Southern states enjoyed in past were because we took the brunt of Islamic invasions and have direct scores to settle with both Jihadis and Khalsitanis.
some one once said:
In South Hinduism is strong, Hindus are weak
In North Hinduism is weak, Hindus are strong.

Samaritan

Country flag
The reverse consolidation will happen and will help BJP! but I think it is time to bring UCC and complete CAA/NRC as this will give signal to outside settlers! Nupur Sharma episode had been intentionally blown out of proportion by M community. The worst part did by BJP by suspending her. This has personally disappointed me.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Al Qaeda threatens suicide attacks in India because of this supposed insult. Religion of peace indeed!

They have threatened earliers as well. Their aukat is restricted to issue warnings only.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Mullahs think that only they have the right to get offended. The riots done by Mullahs and Muzzies across the India and world points towards what can happen if these guys become majority. We should ruthlessly crush Islamism to make India a better place to live.

Varoon2

Country flag
India attaches great importance to India - Arab relations, I do not think the recent incident will cause any issue in this regard.

That's good to know, but it would be very encouraging to read some news about Hindu workers being reinstated after initially being let go, all because of this uproar in India.

shade

Country flag

Is CAA notified yet? are we seeing a nationwide NRC excercise? shaheen bagh got cleared 2 years back.
Are the Farm Laws back? Delhi has been cleared many months back.

She will not be back as anything related to BJP, it's a miracle if she lives you know till old age and dies of natural causes like a normal person and not Kamlesh Tiwari style.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Forward my threads to her.
That's not how world works, narratives need to tailored based on the audience in various formats. X person may give 100% weightage to what he thinks is the whole truth and nothing but the truth, a different Y person may give only 10% weightage to the same set of information.

i hope i am making sense.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
That's not how world works, narratives need to tailored based on the audience in various formats. X person may give 100% weightage to what he thinks is the whole truth and nothing but the truth, a different Y person may give only 10% weightage to the same set of information.

i hope i am making sense.
Probably she is ignorant regarding the doctrines that is why the commentary done by various authors just goes above her head.

shade

Country flag
Probably she is ignorant regarding the doctrines that is why the commentary done by various authors just goes above her head.

The easiest way to learn for example islam is to learn about muhammad.
Old people are set in their ways with whatever world-view they have.
Unless ofc they see "happenings" that are going on currently regarding the peaceful folks.

My mother is 50 years old and a congress loving secular but even she is getting realization about the peaceful religion, you can't argue with whatever preset you have in your mind when you see and read about sar tan se juda based riots all over the country, she was particularly upset over the nupur effigy hanging from electric line in Belgaum in Karnataka.

These peaceful people are marked as a threat in the back of the mind of many in this country, nobody truly buys whatever white washing propaganda is peddled about them.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Cases have been registered against her in areas like Mumbra, Bhiwandi which are basically filled with zombies from followers of this cult. I hope court gives her protection so that she does not have to appear in police stations of such areas.

Imagine all this nonsense for quoting from book which cult followers repeatedly themselves boast about. I hope this gets amplified to even bigger scale and Hindus who are oblivious about the dangerous things written in this cult become aware.

AnantS

Country flag
The reverse consolidation will happen and will help BJP! but I think it is time to bring UCC and complete CAA/NRC as this will give signal to outside settlers! Nupur Sharma episode had been intentionally blown out of proportion by M community. The worst part did by BJP by suspending her. This has personally disappointed me.
Mate first let them implement CAA. If they bring UCC , they know they will have to face another CAAx100 type agitations.

Do you think current protests have anything to with Nupur? Nupur to unka bahana hai centre ko takat dikhana hai. They have shown the ability to disrupt daily life at all India level , and have shown ability to spring surprise on state machinery.

UCC if it ever comes in parliment it shall be near elections. Center also know only hindus will follow UCC, the group UCC targets shall never accept it in practice.

Also expect No more URI balakot like fanfare strikes anymore coz US main Biden miyaan wont allow unlike trump of old regime.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Old people are set in their ways with whatever world-view they have.
Unless ofc they see "happenings" that are going on currently regarding the peaceful folks.

My mother is 50 years old and a congress loving secular but even she is getting realization about the peaceful religion, you can't argue with whatever preset you have in your mind when you see and read about sar tan se juda based riots all over the country, she was particularly upset over the nupur effigy hanging from electric line in Belgaum in Karnataka.

These peaceful people are marked as a threat in the back of the mind of many in this country, nobody truly buys whatever white washing propaganda is peddled about them.
Must tell you even jews have forgotten that they were annihilated from arabia.

99.99% of hindus belong to that category, when it comes to doctrine.
Its unfortunate they know more about Mars than they do about political islam. But now we have whole doctrine in front of us in open which we can use it for our aims. Now you make your mother understand the doctrine. That is certainly not difficult part if she is open enough and not a negationist which is denial of crimes against Hindus.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Its unfortunate they know more about Mars than they do about political islam. But now we have whole doctrine in front of us in open which we can use it for our aims. Now you make your mother understand the doctrine. That is certainly not difficult part if she is open enough and not a negationist which is denial of crimes against Hindus.
That's the point, this information should be widely available as with information on mars. i shouldn't be spending time on this explaining in so much detail, it should be readily available.

which ties back to nupur sharma's statement, she had to spell it out on national TV because such information is not widely available. now there is a Streisand effect, which was an inadvertent side effect.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles