Government Of India Warns Twitter. Twitter out?

Kumata

Country flag
First tweet.. commies trying to cover their track...

cannonfodder

Country flag
Is it true that tax liabilities of Twitter/facebook changes once they appoint grievance officer or whatever?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Any doubts on who is the establishment in the country?
========

....How it started....

A company is making its business to define our politics and as a politician, I don't like that. This is an attack on the democratic structure of the country. This is not an attack on Rahul Gandhi, this is not simply shutting Rahul Gandhi down: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi

....How it ended....

Manish Maheshwari (Managing Director of Twitter India) is staying at Twitter, and moving into a new role based in San Francisco as Senior Director, Revenue Strategy and Operations focused on New Market Entry: Yu Sasamoto, Vice President of Japan & Asia Pacific, Twitter.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
========

....How it started....

A company is making its business to define our politics and as a politician, I don't like that. This is an attack on the democratic structure of the country. This is not an attack on Rahul Gandhi, this is not simply shutting Rahul Gandhi down: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi

....How it ended....

Manish Maheshwari (Managing Director of Twitter India) is staying at Twitter, and moving into a new role based in San Francisco as Senior Director, Revenue Strategy and Operations focused on New Market Entry: Yu Sasamoto, Vice President of Japan & Asia Pacific, Twitter.

Haha these cabal will never take action against those who feeds them.

sorcerer

Country flag
========

....How it started....

He should not talk about his uncles business like that.

Porkislayer

Country flag

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
These fking indians are more harmful to us than actual whites I have followed him for some time and know he is as bad as jayant Bhandari don't be too happy for him
i agree completely,
while our side would be arranging 'interview with xyz indian origin CEO of da big tech' for muh youngsters and what not, These guys would be behaving like great foot soldiers for the technocratic woke left, since they will do whatever is asked of them no matter how heinous.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
These fking indians are more harmful to us than actual whites I have followed him for some time and know he is as bad as jayant Bhandari don't be too happy for him
This fcuked up. Now expect him to use the "India card" and try to get close to Government of India in the name of development. But then maybe not, cause twitter is not google. But this government being like it is, I won't be surprised if they end up calling this guy here and felicitating him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles