Google has reluctantly conceded defeat, China win again

satish007

Google drops "censorship" warning to Chinese users - Business News - SINA English

US search company Google has quietly dropped a warning message about online censorship in China shown to Chinese users when they search for politically sensitive phrases, according to a report on the online edition of Guardian.

Guardian said Google and Chinese authorities have been involved in a tense game of cat-and-mouse over the issue since May last year, but eventually Google has "reluctantly conceded defeat".

nimo_cn

Country flag
Huh, so predictable.

It won't take long before Google begs her way into China.

satish007

Huh, so predictable.

It won't take long before Google begs her way into China.
Do you guys know where cinoti from? today is china working day, but he posted tons of threads to 2:00 am this morning, now he is sleeping, looks he is in US or EU.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Do you guys know where cinoti from? today is china working day, but he posted tons of threads to 2:00 am this morning, now he is sleeping, looks he is in US or EU.
We 50 cents brigades also do night shifts, and cinoti is actually cinotis or cinotous if you know how professional 50 cents working.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
well i have raised the question from time to time that we are having too many threads concerning china ........ and we are losing out on our view of other nations and the possibilities with them ....this forum is too china-centric and that is unnecessary - i have asked to limit the number of thread at any time on the first page to be max 13% ....at the moment there are ....let me do a spot check and this is totally impromptu .....at the moment there are 5 threads out of 25 threads in the 1st page of new posts ...i.e. 20% .......i think that is a wee bit high ....some might argue it is ok

but i would say , we already have enough knowledge about china ........i.e. they are a backsta....... who is continually working hard to become a better one

lets widen our view of other countries then maybe we will know where to go for JV's for important projects such as Kaveri ?

eg in the kaveri JV possibilities discussion i saw someone mention to do jv with china ? :rofl: ....why not ukraine ? maybe czech republic ? ( they have been develping engines for a long time what about gathering bits and pieces from unexpected countries adn putting them to gether , the know -how already exists , we could pick it up bits and pieces without undergoing sanctions because those bits are not sanctioned - only when you put it together

but we dont consider this because we surrender control to others - fist arab invaders, then brits, now china ? if we were mentally active we could think of too many ways to get the job done

our view is narrow - adn this china-centric on this forum is just a symptom of that disease

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
well i have raised the question from time to time that we are having too many threads concerning china ........ and we are losing out on our view ......disease
Oh you missed a more earlier Invader, you missed out the Aryan barbarians invaded Hindu River Civilized folks....

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Agreed, we should focus on India more. Let's talk about India shinning.
now you are changing what i wrote :

IMHO it should be about india and many other countries including china , but in the right proportion - well ok perhaps 20% regarding china might be ok as they are a neighbor and pretty important besides being a right menace

but the main point is that we are losing out in the sense that we dont seem to hear about the developments in other places eg the many hi-tech small nations of europe

afterall - even the infamous AQ Khan got his high tech from the netherlands - a nation we dont hear much about on this forum

so in fact what im saying is that not that we dont need info about china but rather that we need more info on more countries esp the hi-tech smaller ones who have some hitech secrets in their backyards

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
now you are changing what i wrote :

IMHO it should india and many other countries including china , but in the right proportion - well ok perhaps 20% regarding china might be ok as they are a neighbor and pretty important besides being a right menace

but the main point is that we are losing out in the sense that we dont seem to hear about the developments in other places eg the many hi-tech small nations or europe

afterall - even the infamous AQ Khan got his high tech from the netherlands - a nation we dont hear much about on this forum ?
Oh, makes sense, but Europe is still India in future tense, you folks just turned them into real Indo-Euro countries, I see more Sikhs than locals in some big
European cities.

London?

London?

maybe this is Canada too?

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Indian families from across Europe flew into South Wales yesterday for a major cultural celebration.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Indian families from across Europe flew into South Wales yesterday for a major cultural celebration.
they sure are pretty photos -- but that wasnt what i was talking about eh ?

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned

The one in the middle is lovely, but she is way too pale to be a pure-blooded indian, is she mixed?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
The one in the middle is lovely, but she is way too pale to be a pure-blooded indian, is she mixed?
admin - where is that "stupid" button i was asking for ? :rofl:

btw ive "liked" both of cinoti's posts above - shows that i play fair about these posts

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
admin - where is that "stupid" button i was asking for ? :rofl:

btw ive "liked" both of cinoti's posts above - shows that i play fair about these posts
you should ask MODs to move the thread to else where, else, you are still posting under China thread, which made you very uncomfortable though.

satish007

what's the hell my thread become discussing Indian women's skin color. do not do that again folks.
thread closed.
sent from my iphone6

satish007

We 50 cents brigades also do night shifts, and cinoti is actually cinotis or cinotous if you know how professional 50 cents working.
cinoti, I trust you,if you say you are not 50 cents then you are not. but don't worry, you still my favor.
allow me give you some tips about this forum.
1.Never mock Indian which is budguy2000's patent, he is repect memeber and indian forumers do not anry about he.
he recently realized he was too much while he was having a baby and start to introduce his housing skill.
2.You are few Chinese forumer with professional debate and military skills. please foucus on military. let Chinese infrastructure miracle such as new food fair open stuff to cir. roma will not complaint if cir do the job.
3. Never trolling which is only I can contribute to this forum.

sent from my iphone6.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles