Goodbye; Gabriel, Jouni and Cadian

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple

I'm off.

Would say the level of lying and ignorance has risen, but it's a bit hard to judge. The hounding of Gabriel and the insane/ mocking comments about the recent attacks in Paris were the final straw. Have making ridiculous comments to try and get myself banned. But, the mods aren't co-operating so I'll delete my profile. Enjoy winter

@jouni
@Cadian
@Gabriel92

Gabriel92

Country flag
I also want to get banned,but the mods over are are incompetent,and don't enforce their rules. They are pathetic,many members are pathetic,no need to stay here. Take care of yourself my friend.
Ask @Yusuf he is the administrator,and will maybe do what he has to do.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I'm off.

Would say the level of lying and ignorance has risen, but it's a bit hard to judge. The hounding of Gabriel and the insane/ mocking comments about the recent attacks in Paris were the final straw. Have making ridiculous comments to try and get myself banned. But, the mods aren't co-operating so I'll delete my profile. Enjoy winter

@jouni
@Cadian
@Gabriel92
I am glad no one made you martyr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel92

Country flag
We don't ban anyone who doesn't want to post.

Or are you just seeking attention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I many times insulted by the worst words your mods,so it is against the rules,so you have to ban me !!!

DingDong

Country flag
That's a very nice policy. But no, I don't want attention. I'm done. Unfortunately, while I'm been all through my profile and preferences, I can't seem to work out how to delete my account...

Can you instruct me how it's done? Or, if it's not possible for a user to self-delete, can you please delete it/ ban me?
Seems like you support Freedom of Expression only as long as the opinions expressed fit your standards. Grow a thick skin and enjoy the Freedom which the Social Media and the Internet has blessed us with.

This is the greatest gift we Indians have now, here we can be what we really are, no need to pretend.

I many times insulted by the worst words your mods,so it is against the rules,so you have to ban me !!!
A Frenchman saying that! :confused1: what happened to the Right to Offend?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
People say they are from Australia , tougher countries and then run away. from here.

No survival skills or resistace. And don't know how to deal with members here it seems.

The Last Stand

Country flag
Both of you, cool off.

Bad words were exchanged between both sides, both are guilty.

I won't ask you to kiss and make up, but learn to at least allow others' opinions.

It's fine if you insult us. We don't care much.

It's whole another thing when you insult what's important to us.

Apple, why is it that it's ok for you to insult India on all matters, EVERYWHERE, but you feel offended when fights break out, but it's not ok for us to insult Gabriel?

I'm not saying it's right, but just what happened.

Stop pinning it all on us, will ya?

And I thought Aussies were polite.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
First time I have met a guy who is begging to get banned, however still allowed to post for all wrong reasons and never banned!

Now he wants to delete his profile, which he unable to, however posts on the forum asking same members for help!! Spoooooooookey! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles