Goa : (State news & Discussions)

What do you like about Goa?

• Total voters

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I wanted to open this thread to discuss the Following :

Updates/News/Photos/Articles/Videos Related To Goa's Development. Goa is something I see that not many people tend to discuss on the Forum and hence I decided to open this thread and also I am myself from here.

There was already such a thread opened for Uttar Pradesh so I decided why not Discuss about Goa as well.

Please Post all relevant information in this thread. Thank you in advance!

map_0394_1.jpg

Angel of War

Country flag
I wanted to open this thread to discuss the Following :

Updates/News/Photos/Articles/Videos Related To Goa's Development. Goa is something I see that not many people tend to discuss on the Forum and hence I decided to open this thread and also I am myself from here.

There was already such a thread opened for Uttar Pradesh so I decided why not Discuss about Goa as well.

Please Post all relevant information in this thread. Thank you in advance!

View attachment 151359
yep , Goa isn't discussed quite often here despite the fact that it attracts millions of tourists to india every year which generates huge amounts of forex for the nation. Goa is a great asset for the whole nation . With a little more focus on the quality of tourism experience it can even rival Bali and Phillipines

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I have complaints about the polls there is no options for the temples goa has thousands years temples but still we have this polls it's incompletes.

Super Flanker

Country flag
I wanna go to Goa for the Sea food ( I'm a sea food freak ! )
You are always welcome to Come here and spend quality time here in Goa. Here sea-food is very famous and also the beaches too.

A very famous Marine dish here is Goan fish curry rice. Also crab xacuti etc.
yep , Goa isn't discussed quite often here despite the fact that it attracts millions of tourists to india every year which generates huge amounts of forex for the nation. Goa is a great asset for the whole nation . With a little more focus on the quality of tourism experience it can even rival Bali and Phillipines
Indeed. You are right about that and coming to these foreigners who come to Goa than I would say that most of them are Russians. You will find lots of Russians in Goa.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if you have not seen Mangeshkar temple then you have not seen goa.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars agoda beach is probably the still best maintained despite large numbers of tourists but others are not so.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if you have not seen Mangeshkar temple then you have not seen goa.
I think so that I had seen this temple When I went few months back this year for a wedding of my dad's friend. The temple was surrounded by more other buildings. Some of these buildings are halls for Hindu Marriages though. I am not sure though whether it was Mangeshkar temple though. Will definitely tell you about it later !

Haldilal

Country flag
I think so that I had seen this temple When I went few months back this year for a wedding of my dad's friend. The temple was in between and surrounding it was more other buildings. Some of these buildings are halls for Hindu Marriages though. I am not sure though whether it was Mangeshkar temple though. Will definitely tell you about it later !
Ya'll Nibbiars thats the native village of Lata Mangeshkar there are the head priest of the template and principal trustees.

Haldilal

Country flag
Since members are talking about temples, during your next visit, please go to tambdi surla. In my opinion it's the most beautiful temple in goa. A little offbeat but worth a visit.
While visiting shantadurga temple in Ponda, do visit Mahalaxmi temple.
Ya'll Nibbiars yeah I visited all of thems.

Sukrut

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars agoda beach is probably the still best maintained despite large numbers of tourists but others are not so.
It is the most beautiful amongst beaches in South goa but the best beach in goa is Ashvem.. Hands down!
South goa beaches were great for families but recently charsis found their way in South goa as well.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Since members are talking about temples, during your next visit, please go to tambdi surla. In my opinion it's the most beautiful temple in goa. A little offbeat but worth a visit.
While visiting shantadurga temple in Ponda, do visit Mahalaxmi temple.
The next time I visit such places ,I will definitely try and take some pictures of them and upload them here for members like you who are interested!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles