Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Why no new ghost stories ? I summon my fellow dfians to do the needful.saturday night hain , make it interesting
Yaar what to say,
So this happened to me few months I sleep by 4 O clock morning and wake up by 9 O clock.
I don't sleep in the day.
Anyway , one night I slept at 3:15 am morning.
I could not move myself, I was awake but I imagined that a black hand was crushing my chest so I could not speak anything, I passed out then few moments later I saw myself standing in my room way more darker than usual, moon light on outside but no moonlight inside.
I saw my body sleeping on the bed, I tried to walk but I was frozen looking at my non breathing body lying on bed and a black woman sitting near my feet on the bed, I thought my mother was there, I tried to speak I couldn't even move my finger just fixated at a spot near my table looking at my body and that Shadow woman. , after a few moments I was back in bed still unable to move then the black colour women with no face and a voice I don't know burst into my room I could see from the corner of my eyes, curtains were drawn so no moon light, I shrieked and spoke something I don't know.
Then I slowly started to move my arms and legs on the bed, when I could turn my body from sidewise to lying on my back the first thing I did was exhaled loudly, it felt as if someone had covered my nose with a polyethene and later it was removed.
From that day I sleep early by 2:30 am and with my room door open and the kitchen light on.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Yaar what to say,
So this happened to me few months I sleep by 4 O clock morning and wake up by 9 O clock.
I could not move myself, I was awake but I imagined that a black hand was crushing my chest so I could not speak anything, I passed out then few moments later I saw myself standing in my room way more darker than usual, moon light on outside but no moonlight inside.
I saw my body sleeping on the bed, I tried to walk but I was frozen looking at my non breathing body lying on bed and a black woman sitting near my feet on the bed, I thought my mother was there, I tried to speak I couldn't even move my finger just fixated at a spot near my table looking at my body and that Shadow woman. , after a few moments I was back in bed still unable to move then the black colour women with no face and a voice I don't know burst into my room I could see from the corner of my eyes, curtains were drawn so no moon light, I shrieked and spoke something I don't know.
Then I slowly started to move my arms and legs on the bed, when I could turn my body from sidewise to lying on my back the first thing I did was exhaled loudly, it felt as if someone had covered my nose with a polyethene and later it was removed.
From that day I sleep early by 2:30 am and with my room door open and the kitchen light on.
Black colour faceless woman in the night is freeky. It might be a half awake dream, I once saw such dream when I used to sleep in the Puja room divided by big curtains. I saw a black figure coming in from the door and entering into the cupboard (where idols of Bhagwans have been placed) situated at the other side of the curtains, I was freezed. But somehow I managed to sleep within 5 minutes. Next day I realized it was my imagination as the curtains were down and it was not possible for me to see that figure entering into the cupboard.

A chauhan

Country flag
Does any one recall Jim Corbett's narration of lights moving in patterns at some place in Himalaya. It was a yearly routine where this event happens for some particular length of days during night. He saw it and details it in 'Temple Tiger' I think.

Also another story from him: This story involves him and a local tehsildar. They are tracking a man eating tiger and reach a village. The only place for them to stay the night is the nearby guest house, upon hearing this the tehsildar argues to leave. He doesnt listen to anything Corbett says, leaves with another companion. Corbett is astonished that why a man insists on walking several kms at night in a man eater area. After staying the night in that house, he realizes why the guy left so suddenly. But then he logs off by saying there is no place for ghost stories in a hunting book. So, no description of what happened.

Never experienced anything personally, so unbeliever till now.
Actually this story inspired me to visit last year Kumaon and Jim Corbett's bungalow situated at Mukteshwar which is now a Tourist guest house, I stayed there for 2 nights, though the story has no connection to his bungalow, I had dreams to do night walk in the area with camera in hand, but unfortunately it rained there and I was feverish.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Black colour faceless woman in the night is freeky. It might be a half awake dream, I once saw such dream when I used to sleep in the Puja room divided by big curtains. I saw a black figure coming in from the door and entering into the cupboard (where idols of Bhagwans have been placed) situated at the other side of the curtains, I was freezed. But somehow I managed to sleep within 5 minutes. Next day I realized it was my imagination as the curtains were down and it was not possible for me to see that figure entering into the cupboard.
I literally sleep in puja room, basically I live in a 2 BHK flat, so one room for parents, 1kamra mera hai.
Since I sadly have no siblings, I talk to my mother the most .
People should have siblings, now iam 20 , I realise the void I have, hehe 😏 what a luck ( I am not saying it in good sense), bachpan me acha lagta tha ab nai lagta hai

Physx32

Country flag
Yaar what to say,
I think you suffered from an episode of sleep paralysis. Did this ever happen before?

SKC

Country flag
Yaar what to say,
Normal case of Sleep paralysis.

A chauhan

Country flag
Yaar what to say,
BTW this late sleeping and not taking proper sleep might cause you heart problems in the future so try to sleep early.

skunk works

Country flag
Post local ghost legends/ urban legends/ stories. Meanwhile here's mine in hariyali-lipi (greentext) form.

>be me, schoolfag
>summer 2001
>haandillisehunbencho.wav
>news reports about weird monkey attacks at night
>Asshole classmates convinced whoever the monkey bites will get AIDS
>colony unkils think it is immortal hanumanji punishing us for our sins
>girls say the monkeyman will cut off your hair
>some woman jumped from the roof of her home to escape.
>exasperated Delhi police released a sketch of a half man half monke wearing a bike helmet, some people said it had a beak like a bird.
>entire city going apeshit. Colony parks empty at sundown.
>anyway me returning from tuition
>got late, got dark. Mildly concerned. No cell phones back then. Walking fast.
>pass by the colony park, some mothertrucker is playing on the swings at this time
>full grown man, swinging jhoola like a child.
>stops jhooling as I pass by.
>not looking at him, but notice the creaking of the jhoola has stopped.
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck.jpg
>I know he is looking at me, just know. Could this be the aadam-bandarr? Can't make out.
>start running, heart in my mouth. Very few times have I been so scared in life.
>can just imagine him inches behind me
>leaping over walls, hiding behind cars
>keeping pace, getting closer
>run until I am within sight of home. Some traffic also on this road.
>made it home. Never found out who it was in the park. Could have been just anyone. But this is what mass hysteria does to you.
>some people die of shock just because they imagined they saw this thing.
>10 years later see the monkey man of Delhi turned into a meme in Abhishek Bachnan movie.
>Hate it because it does not capture the raw TERROR the monkey man inspired for those few months. Only dillifags will know.
>had a good evening futbol group going, never got together again.

SKC

Country flag
Post local ghost legends/ urban legends/ stories. Meanwhile here's mine in hariyali-lipi (greentext) form.

>be me, schoolfag
>summer 2001
>haandillisehunbencho.wav
>news reports about weird monkey attacks at night
>Asshole classmates convinced whoever the monkey bites will get AIDS
>colony unkils think it is immortal hanumanji punishing us for our sins
>girls say the monkeyman will cut off your hair
>some woman jumped from the roof of her home to escape.
>exasperated Delhi police released a sketch of a half man half monke wearing a bike helmet, some people said it had a beak like a bird.
>entire city going apeshit. Colony parks empty at sundown.
>anyway me returning from tuition
>got late, got dark. Mildly concerned. No cell phones back then. Walking fast.
>pass by the colony park, some mothertrucker is playing on the swings at this time
>full grown man, swinging jhoola like a child.
>stops jhooling as I pass by.
>not looking at him, but notice the creaking of the jhoola has stopped.
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck.jpg
>I know he is looking at me, just know. Could this be the aadam-bandarr? Can't make out.
>start running, heart in my mouth. Very few times have I been so scared in life.
>can just imagine him inches behind me
>leaping over walls, hiding behind cars
>keeping pace, getting closer
>run until I am within sight of home. Some traffic also on this road.
>made it home. Never found out who it was in the park. Could have been just anyone. But this is what mass hysteria does to you.
>some people die of shock just because they imagined they saw this thing.
>10 years later see the monkey man of Delhi turned into a meme in Abhishek Bachnan movie.
>Hate it because it does not capture the raw TERROR the monkey man inspired for those few months. Only dillifags will know.
>had a good evening futbol group going, never got together again.
It was a mass hysteria only!

People made 4 out of 2 and attached random incidents into cult of "Muh Nochwa" or "Kala Bandar"!
It was supposed to have come from Mars or Jupiter planet to terrorize NCR.

People used to go in groups even if going to different block of same sector.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles