Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

BABAJI321

Country flag
This happened when I was about 12-13 years old
It happened in the family..
So it goes; that man came home but his movements were very fast; arms were straight glued to thighs and hands were wide open and trembling weirdly
His head was looking down at feet and head was moving left right rapidly
He suddenly stopped near a earthen pot/matka I will never forget those deep red eyes that were wide open and and within seconds 10- 12 litres of water was finished
Some one in the family had already noticed it and called others
We kids were taken away to a side ;diyas pincers/chimta and other stuff was brought near to him and a yogi from our own village was called...
Amidst the dhol (brought by yogi)that fearful voice came "mujhe badi pyass lagi thi ; isiliye main aai hoon"
yes a woman's voice ;we kids were taken inside and he was taken to i believe to our kul devtas..
I know its hard to believe all this..but it happened right in front of my eyes..
Aaj saali raat ko neend nahi aayegi oye..

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
So.. since everyone is sharing, Ima share too.
This one isn't scary but definitely super, super weird.

I had this dream where a kid with a very unusually square jaw (completely flat chin) was holding his hands together in a prayer, standing near my bedside while I was laying there with my brother-in-law standing near the bedroom's door telling me to get out of the room but me being unable to move. It was super dark in the room so I couldn't see the kid's face. Then the kid went to the corner of the room, grabbed a chair, pulled it to the place he was standing before, stood up on the chair and assumed his praying position again.
Woke up, didn't think much of it, drank water and went back to sleep.

The next day, I mentioned this dream in a fleeting moment and my brother-in-law took a disproportionate interest in dissecting the details with me.
When I asked why he was being so uncharacteristically curious, he said my sister told him she saw the same dream yesterday.

Of course, the only one who was terrified more than my sister or me was him because he thought he married into a family of psychos with telepathic abilities. :pound: :pound: :pound:

Last edited:

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Well I am a artist and sound engineer. I also love listening to horror stories. I also had some experiences in my life. Recently I decided to make horror Podcasts. That's all.

skunk works

Country flag
Anyone read 'Humper Monkey's Ghost Story?'
Was an awesome military based creepy-pasta on SomethingAwful forums.
My question is: any Indian military related paranormal or UFO stories?

Sandeep Mehra

Country flag
You can check about Harbajan Singh, Indian army. I will be making a podcast about him today. I will share the link here.

skunk works

Country flag
You can check about Harbajan Singh, Indian army. I will be making a podcast about him today. I will share the link here.
Went to Nathu-La in 2008(?) when they were blasting the mountainside to build a field hospital. I remember none of the pictures we took inside the Baba's temple without brand new Sony digital camera came out clear.
Had the same experience before in Sekundra ( tomb of Akbar) and in Dargah of Salim Chisti (Fatehpur Sikri) with an older film camera.

SavageKing456

Country flag
UFOs are human technology most likely
Now you'll say that recent episode Pentagon denied that they're ours
Well thats because in US departments are independent in certain projects
So this way information cannot be obtained about any advanced technology

Global Defence

New threads

Articles