Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
So the one who came running to him was his real wife or not?
Also what did she mean by not do any puja
The girl was at her home , actually in older days , outside village there were some of these crrature , not witch , but something like a cursed race supernatural , not everyone will encounter them .

This was one of them .

Puja nit allowed because ut crrate a aura around the house as she was staying there ,so any puja was like a threat

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The girl was at her home , actually in older days , outside village there were some of these crrature , not witch , but something like a cursed race supernatural , not everyone will encounter them .

This was one of them .

Puja nit allowed because ut crrate a aura around the house as she was staying there ,so any puja was like a threat
So this guy bagged a supernatural cutie married her and even had a kid with her and shieett.
Sounds like a Chad.
Do her decendnats show any supernatural ability.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
So this guy bagged a supernatural cutie married her and even had a kid with her and shieett.
Sounds like a Chad.
Do her decendnats show any supernatural ability.
Yeah

Tuco

Country flag
Nibbiars:-

View attachment 91401

You are walking in the evening, light is dimming out & suddenly, behold a nice house & a lady (as depicted above) stands in front of you.

I would definitely run.
So no flirting, just run? where is the fun in that. What if she is apsara and grant you some wish or something, condition being that you first flirt with her.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
@FalconZero why sad , m8 try to get a real one , multiple times benefit , try european ones , easier to **** , these will let you do it ince and eat you before 0rga$m
You came into the world naked and covered in someone else's body fluids
Don't be afraid to go the same way
@FalconZero come on make us proud

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Yr

Ye hmaare yahan school me padhayi jaati hai; kachha aathvin me....🀣🀣🀣🀣
I'm confused
Your school taught you "cover the face and fuck the base"
Fuck AI, how do I sign up????

Global Defence

New threads

Articles