Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

SKC

Country flag
I miss those experience too , that's why trekking is a good lesiure activity , could help in getting new folklore horror stories from residents
Ya true. Trekking was stopped in many parts of Southern Uttarakhand only. It is still there in Upper UK and in Himachal.
I would request people to move towards Upper UK, pure beauty. Explore Kanatal and areas above Kanatal.

SKC

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars, do any one remember that famous folktale of "Bolta Pani" (Speaking/talking Water).
I heard this tale from a friend of my Nana during summer holidays spent at nana's house almost 17-18 yrs back.
It was one of the most popular tale involving regular people and ghosts. Not able to find it online.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars, do any one remember that famous folktale of "Bolta Pani" (Speaking/talking Water).
I heard this tale from a friend of my Nana during summer holidays spent at nana's house almost 17-18 yrs back.
It was one of the most popular tale involving regular people and ghosts. Not able to find it online.
Ya heard it too but it was about our village pond , it made laughing and cries in pain sounds on certain occasion , mostly it was calm

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Mai bhi hath saaf kardeta ho aaj yahan par.
Kahani real hai , aisa mujhe meri naani ne bola tha lel.
So in the unending plains of india , people seldom walk in the afternoon .
The story is very old , since my nani was young then , so there was this man coming back from a 2 villages away , since he was walking in the afternoon , he had a towel tied on his head and he was tired obviously , the only saving grace was that he was carrying a long danda with him.
He was walking along a river bank , the river bank was desolate not a human in sight for as far as his eyes went ,the river was partially dried up but still momentarily he could feel a cool breeze .
As he walked on , he came across a big peepul tree ( first sign of threat )
He saw 4 to 5 women , dancing and singing songs and they had food and water with them , they were looking as if brides but no one of the face was showing .
He was called out by them, he went there , but he sensed something was not right with these women .
All of them wanted to marry him and kept asking him to stay with them ... forever .
Finally as he tried to go away, one of the women caught his hands , her hand was Freezing and as he turned towards her, she lifted her orange veil , her face was badly burned , badly very badly.
Soon all the women lifted their veils , all of thier face were. Charred , all of them were laughing demonically.
He swang his danda , and tried to run away , some how ran away from there.
After some time there was tree but no women as turned to look back , he had fever for 5 to 6 days , he died.

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Yeah, why not
So here we go .

It's about 100 150 year old story , in older times few days after marriage ,wife used to return to her parental home for few days and then her husband have to come and take him .

So once a man came to take her bride , at that time camel were used by somewhat rich rich people , so he came on his camel .

Her parents refused to send her back and asked for few days more , so the guy after started his return journey in morning next day , just as he crossed the village and entered desert , a girl came running that take me with you with voice similar to her new wife , so he said that return home your parents haven't allowed me yet , but she keep on insisting that take me with you , i have stayed long enough here .

So he asked her that he didn't brought buggy from village with him ,so she said that she will sit on camel , he asked her to sit in front but she refused and said that what will villagers say and sat behind him .

When they were near village , she stated talking again , said she will stay with him , no brooming house , will do all the job but remain in her room , no puja path he can do , she won't harm him so do he don't try to mess with her.

The guy realised what just happened with him but it was too late to do anything , so he brought her home , there she lived for several years , and had a son too , she kept him indoor most of time , one day he went playing out side and was beaten by other kids , she was seeing it from her window from second floor , she pulled him up by something like telekenisis .

Lot of village elders were called and then they hounded her out of the village , she cried that she wasn't harming anyone but living her own life .

Interesting part ,that bloodline is still alive and we know them somewhat personally .

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
just a Q...
when terrorists and murderers do their thing...does all victim turn ghosts and haunt them?
only human can turn into ghosts or animals too?

did OBL saw any ghosts? or Saddam or any average Wuslim?
There's weird shit from Afghanistan/Vietnam
Classified under unexplained events by the US army
Like Dead bodies of US soldiers Necromanced by forest dwellers and bought back to life used to attack US troops(these undead are practically immune to guns as they say) and weird stuff in the Vietcong tunnels sighted by tunnel rats

And Taliban in Afghan getting hit by 10-15 rounds of Ammunition and still fighting
Spooky stuff

ketaki

Country flag
There's weird shit from Afghanistan/Vietnam
Classified under unexplained events by the US army
Like Dead bodies of US soldiers Necromanced by forest dwellers and bought back to life used to attack US troops(these undead are practically immune to guns as they say) and weird stuff in the Vietcong tunnels sighted by tunnel rats

And Taliban in Afghan getting hit by 10-15 rounds of Ammunition and still fighting
Spooky stuff
thats different...zombies are no ghosts

i am skeptical of this whole idea unless its for FUN and thrill wonlee

PS: i will still sh*t my pants if you send me to a so called haunted house alone

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
thats different...zombies are no ghosts

i am skeptical of this whole idea unless its for FUN and thrill wonlee

PS: i will still sh*t my pants if you send me to a so called haunted house alone
Not zombies
Like Dead bodies doing weird shit under "voodoo"
And also the tunnel thing, weird stuff like reptile faced humans and Vietcongs doing cult practices, druggies, weird noices, exotic animals and stuff

notaname

Country flag
Not zombies
Like Dead bodies doing weird shit under "voodoo"
And also the tunnel thing, weird stuff like reptile faced humans and Vietcongs doing cult practices, druggies, weird noices, exotic animals and stuff
Black magic still is widely prevalent in many parts of India there are many places and persons you wish not to see or visit ever especially the cremation grounds of villages where people believe in black magic and perform it, normally in cremation grounds people don't go alone.

You can also find books on black magic, there were some at my house for many years but nobody had read them fully so don't know the exact details but the processes defined are pretty scary.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
So here we go .

It's about 100 150 year old story , in older times few days after marriage ,wife used to return to her parental home for few days and then her husband have to come and take him .

So once a man came to take her bride , at that time camel were used by somewhat rich rich people , so he came on his camel .

Her parents refused to send her back and asked for few days more , so the guy after started his return journey in morning next day , just as he crossed the village and entered desert , a girl came running that take me with you with voice similar to her new wife , so he said that return home your parents haven't allowed me yet , but she keep on insisting that take me with you , i have stayed long enough here .

So he asked her that he didn't brought buggy from village with him ,so she said that she will sit on camel , he asked her to sit in front but she refused and said that what will villagers say and sat behind him .

When they were near village , she stated talking again , said she will stay with him , no brooming house , will do all the job but remain in her room , no puja path he can do , she won't harm him so do he don't try to mess with her.

The guy realised what just happened with him but it was too late to do anything , so he brought her home , there she lived for several years , and had a son too , she kept him indoor most of time , one day he went playing out side and was beaten by other kids , she was seeing it from her window from second floor , she pulled him up by something like telekenisis .

Lot of village elders were called and then they hounded her out of the village , she cried that she wasn't harming anyone but living her own life .

Interesting part ,that bloodline is still alive and we know them somewhat personally .
What happened to real wife ?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
So here we go .

So the one who came running to him was his real wife or not?
Also what did she mean by not do any puja

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles