Ghatak Assault Rifle in Person ( Review )

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
I was told by a Cobra Commando about 3 round burst when I asked him about that gun being Full Auto. Trying to get more info about it.

Judging by the looks It looks more like DS Arms SA58 FAL with 21" inch barrel. Handguard looks brand new.
21"

18"

View attachment 41903 View attachment 41904
It is also possible that DSArms or some other company modified their old ones. Because even older local variants are still in service.
View attachment 41906 View attachment 41907
Can say its not recently manufactured by OFB because the handguards is similar to the older Indian model whwre as the later models of SLR had handguards similar to the ones of Insas with horizontal cuts in the polymer body. But the paint job looks fresh and far better than the paint in Black Insas.So only possible reason is DSA modofied them.
Look at the hand guards of the first two pics and the orange coloured SLR in last pic.The orange ones were later production model by OFB which came around in 90s.
Btw isnt that an FN Fal 1C in last pic?

Maddy_9UY

Country flag
I was told by a Cobra Commando about 3 round burst when I asked him about that gun being Full Auto. Trying to get more info about it.

Judging by the looks It looks more like DS Arms SA58 FAL with 21" inch barrel. Handguard looks brand new.
21"

18"

View attachment 41903 View attachment 41904
It is also possible that DSArms or some other company modified their old ones. Because even older local variants are still in service.
View attachment 41906 View attachment 41907
the last one is full Auto version?

harpreet288

Country flag
Can say its not recently manufactured by OFB because the handguards is similar to the older Indian model whwre as the later models of SLR had handguards similar to the ones of Insas with horizontal cuts in the polymer body. But the paint job looks fresh and far better than the paint in Black Insas.So only possible reason is DSA modofied them.
Look at the hand guards of the first two pics and the orange coloured SLR in last pic.The orange ones were later production model by OFB which came around in 90s.
Btw isnt that an FN Fal 1C in last pic?
The muzzle brake looks same as of the ofbr2 rifle.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles