'Ghar Wapsi' boom in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh

asingh10

Hyderabad: In the last six months, over 8,000 people in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have been reconverted to Hinduism under the aegis of the VHP’s “Ghar Wapsi” programme. And Hyderabad too is not lagging behind.

“More than 1,200 members (comprising families) were reconverted to Hinduism in Hyderabad. Reconversions were made mainly in Balajinagar of Kushaiguda, ST Hills, Borabanda, Uppal and other areas of the city,” said Mr Venkatesh, in-charge AP and TS, Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP).

Mr Venkatesh added, “We don’t call it conversion but Ghar Wapsi (homecoming) as they were wrongly influenced to convert to other religions by claiming that their economic condition would improve.”

Mr K. Veeraiah, a Hindu by birth, had converted to Christianity in 2006 and again reconverted to Hinduism in October this year. A mason by profession and a resident of Suraram Colony, he said, “My son Kondalu was admitted in Gandhi Hospital with a severe kidney problem.

He was undergoing treatment and despite several surgeries he didn’t do well. A pastor and his wife used to come to the hospital regularly and pray for us and other patients in the ward. They convinced us to convert to Christianity and we, along with other patients, did so.

However, my son died after two years. Now, when few VHP members came in contact with me I felt I should go back to the religion of my birth.”
States:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/1412...har-wapsi-boom-telangana-state-andhra-pradesh

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They are re converting the freshly converted Hindus not the generations old Abrahamics.

The missionaries/mullahs use tricks to convert people and VHP is reconverting them back. And there is no force in most of these cases.

They are using religion as a tool to gain volunteers in sensitive areas and areas around defense installations ...... we need anti conversion law to deal with these business people who want to sell their religion and use converted people for foreign funded NGO work / Jihad .

Hyderabad: In the last six months, over 8,000 people in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have been reconverted to Hinduism under the aegis of the VHP’s “Ghar Wapsi” programme. And Hyderabad too is not lagging behind.

“More than 1,200 members (comprising families) were reconverted to Hinduism in Hyderabad. Reconversions were made mainly in Balajinagar of Kushaiguda, ST Hills, Borabanda, Uppal and other areas of the city,” said Mr Venkatesh, in-charge AP and TS, Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP).

Mr Venkatesh added, “We don’t call it conversion but Ghar Wapsi (homecoming) as they were wrongly influenced to convert to other religions by claiming that their economic condition would improve.”

Mr K. Veeraiah, a Hindu by birth, had converted to Christianity in 2006 and again reconverted to Hinduism in October this year. A mason by profession and a resident of Suraram Colony, he said, “My son Kondalu was admitted in Gandhi Hospital with a severe kidney problem.

He was undergoing treatment and despite several surgeries he didn’t do well. A pastor and his wife used to come to the hospital regularly and pray for us and other patients in the ward. They convinced us to convert to Christianity and we, along with other patients, did so.

However, my son died after two years. Now, when few VHP members came in contact with me I felt I should go back to the religion of my birth.”
States:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/1412...har-wapsi-boom-telangana-state-andhra-pradesh

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
These Mofo opportunist so called Pastors,who are themselves converts always search for these unfortunate poor people or someone who are desperates and lost all hope due to various reasons,be it diseases or unemployed.

I personally know a family,in which the Hindu widow of deceased SBI manager was suffering from Depression due the untimely death,a South Indian Pastor who convinced her to Convert to Christianity and removed all Hindu Idols from the House.There was a daily gathering in the Evening of Pastors and his team and few gullible Hindus mostly women,and they chanted shit like Hallelujah etc, as if they were hypotised.Though she discarded Christianity after some time due to family pressure,while the pastor,his wife and his team (which had recent converted teens) was beaten by the locals.

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
This was un-expected
Oh god 30 char

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
There is a SC IAS who converted to Islam today in Rajasthan,citing harassment.

asingh10

I find it interesting that conversions and missionary activity went up in Punjab around the same time the drug problem went out of control.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Good job ! being a Hindu you can be Atheist or Theist, worship Niraakar , Saakar or none, none of the other religious philosophies gives you that much freedom !! Being a Atheist you cease to remain an Abrahmic but you can be a Hindu (which is directly against the definition of a religion) :wink:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Good news indeed and a good start for 2016, hope millions and millions in AP are brought back to Hindu fold.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Good job ! being a Hindu you can be Atheist or Theist, worship Niraakar , Saakar or none, none of the other religious philosophies gives you that much freedom !! Being a Atheist you cease to remain an Abrahmic but you can be a Hindu (which is directly against the definition of a religion) :wink:
An atheist rejects the concept of god, stop giving them the tag of hindu...

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
An atheist rejects the concept of god, stop giving them the tag of hindu...
I am not talking about Muslims/Christians who cease to be Muslims/Christians on doing so. I am talking about Hindus who reject Gods who still remain Hindus on doing so, understand the context of use.

Have you read Naradiya Sukta, Rigveda, Isha Upanishad or Mundakopanishd ? Have you read the H'ble SC's judgment on Hinduism?

The tag "Hindu" is also given by Abrahmics, not by us/me. The term "religion" itself is of Abrahmic origins, our term is "Dharma" and Dharma > Religion.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

States:

Forget the Christians, we need to convert mullahs. They are the menace of this nation.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Our religious institutions and temples have billions of rupees. They need to target the failed, unsettled, jobless muslims. Offer them cash or job and convert them. There are literally millions of muslims in India whose lives are screwed up. This is because of their unlimited child policy.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles