Germany supports Naxals in India?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
So Angela Merkel met Arundhati Roy when she was here. Here is the source
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/...llspur-fuer-die-deutsche-wirtschaft-1.2679425

Last paragraph:
Merkel führte nicht nur mehrere Gespräche mit Modi, sie traf auch einige Frauenrechtlerinnen, darunter die Schriftstellerin und Globalisierungskritikerin Arundhati Roy. Was Roy der Kanzlerin empfahl oder von ihr forderte, erfuhr man bis zur Abreise nicht. Auf eine entsprechende Frage mochte sie keine Antwort geben.
Translation :

Merkel didn't just conduct a dialogue with Modi , she also met a few women's right activists, including the author and a globalization critic Arundhati Roy. What Roy recommended to the Chancellor or demanded from her was not shared till the Chancellor's Departure. A corresponding Question was also not answered by her(Merkel).

__________________________________________________________________________________

A few points:
a) No India Media reported this!!!!!
b) Global leftists are too powerful.
c) No need to feel bad for the invasion of Europe. :devil:

Also this is not the first time Germans have done this. Last time when President Gauck was here
http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...as-mangelnde-Fingerspitzengefuehl-Gaucks.html

FEB 2014
PS: Read the whole thing in Google translate I recommend it.^^^
Das längste Treffen bei Gaucks Besuch war auf der anderen Seite eine zweistündige Unterredung mit Menschenrechtsaktivisten hinter verschlossenen Türen, bei dem die Vorsitzende von Terre des Femmes, Irmingard Schewe-Gerigk, an seiner Seite saß. Auf der Agenda des Treffens standen Vergewaltigungen und weitere Menschenrechtsverletzungen wie die Kriminalisierung von Homosexualität, Kinderhochzeiten und Abtreibungen.
Translation:
Gaucks longest meeting was a two hour long Discussion with Human Rights Activists behind closed doors. There representatives from Terres des Femmes ,Irmingard Schewe-Gerigk, sat by his side. On the agenda of the meet was rapes and additional human rights violations like criminalization of Homosexuality, Child Marriage and Abortions.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Mad Indian @rock127 @DingDong @saty etc

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is why I dint feel sorry for the german invasion by refugees. It feels glorious now. Those filth deserve it :heh:.

We should remember this and provide moral and financial support to the anti German Muslim groups which will crop up there in 2035 based on humanity and aid and inclusiveness and work against islamophobia among the Germans. It will be glorious :devil:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
This is why I dint feel sorry for the german invasion by refugees. It feels glorious now. Those filth deserve it :heh:.

We should remember this and provide moral and financial support to the anti German Muslim groups which will crop up there in 2035 based on humanity and aid and inclusiveness and work against islamophobia among the Germans. It will be glorious :devil:
What is surprising is that a Head of State meets a two timing activist behind closed doors.... and the Media is pin drop silent....Were I not fluent in german , we would have never known.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Go Syrians go. More Kebab shops in Germany would hurt no one!
She has an interview planned with the german version of Barkha Dutt (anne will) tonight.... let us see if she uses this to score "I'm preaching feminism worldwide" brownie points. Do watch live if you can

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
She has an interview planned with the german version of Barkha Dutt (anne will) tonight.... let us see if she uses this to score "I'm preaching feminism worldwide" brownie points. Do watch live if you can
Not interested. I hardly follow Merkel.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
In case of any arrest or prosecution against Arundhati Roy, she will like Germany to give her Political Asylum, may be this is why she met Merkel. (only hypothesis).

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
In case of any arrest or prosecution against Arundhati Roy, she will like Germany to give her Political Asylum, may be this is why she met Merkel. (only hypothesis).
If links are found between her and Naxals which give proof of active collaboration (she already confirmed ideological affinity) then you may be right .... Anyway Germany already hosts Kashmir and Khalistan separatists.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-presence-in-Germany/articleshow/49235698.cms

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

pmaitra

We have discussed this years back that some European nationals (Germans or maybe Swiss) were arrested on suspicion of colluding with the Maoists.

GoI needs to keep close watch on foreigners in India, especially those not in the tourist areas, but in the so called "poor and underdeveloped" areas. That is fertile ground for recruiting foot soldiers.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Leftists are same everywhere with only variation in shades of red. More over, the naxal sympathizing 'intellectuals' are very active in 'progressive' western countries for funds and political patronage. I have had the misfortune of meeting a few of them and I want that day of my life back. The lefties in Europe make the Indian AdarshLiberals look moderate.

As for Merkel, she has probably done more than anyone in ensuring Germany becomes Germanistan. If I am not mistaken, by 2050 it will be a Muslim majority country. The silly quotas are meaningless once the Schengen is restored, these 'refugees' will move to the best countries anyway.

For some laughs, watch the recent blasting Farage and LaPenn gave Merkel and her French side-kick in the EU parliament.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Leftists are same everywhere with only variation in shades of red. More over, the naxal sympathizing 'intellectuals' are very active in 'progressive' western countries for funds and political patronage. I have had the misfortune of meeting a few of them and I want that day of my life back. The lefties in Europe make the Indian AdarshLiberals look moderate.

As for Merkel, she has probably done more than anyone in ensuring Germany becomes Germanistan. If I am not mistaken, by 2050 it will be a Muslim majority country. The silly quotas are meaningless once the Schengen is restored, these 'refugees' will move to the best countries anyway.

For some laughs, watch the recent blasting Farage and LaPenn gave Merkel and her French side-kick in the EU parliament.
Ive seen the Farage one....link the le Pen video here

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
How was the interview yesterday?
Well she is a seasoned politician....lot of it was about "guilt transfer".
Funniest moment:
When asked that why she was putting out selfies and inviting more refugees, she says:
Do you think they come here for selfies...they lost their homes,lives and family. They would naturally prefer to live in their own culture/language but now they have to come here. Do you think they come for selfies :rofl:
She declined to comment on how many have been admitted and declined to even give/accept/comment on a number even if it is a projection.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Col. RSN Singh had told about europe's 'special interest' (don't remember if he had named germany) in maoist activities in an interview or two, and about the presence of several such european groups here during the trial of binayak sen.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles