German Priest: Provide Prostitutes for Refugees

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@rock127 ji ...... You will enjoy this thread.
@jouni @Gabriel92 @blueblood
@Mad Indian : Daughter selling brigade in reality :lol:
At a meeting of the CSU party, a retired priest (Father) proposes the facility of prostitutes for the newly arrived refugees
Our reporter talks to him:
Mr Wagner, did you really propose a prostitute service for Refugees?
The idea came when a friend told me that in his village 100 asylum seekers have arrived and now they have a lot of fear that so many men could harass the women in the village. Whether justified or not, these fears have to be dealt with. Because they exist.

Do you think this is the right way?
I don't particularly want a "Flat rate Brothel" for these men, but it's clear that they have a sexual need. We cannot close our eyes to that.

So we Show them the way?
That is today's need.In our society we recognize prostitution as a profession. The newspapers and Internet are filled with adverts. However, when it comes to the refugees, we give them Food and water and say: Problem solved. It doesn't work that way.

So Free Sex on Tax money?
My first thought was not, who will pay for it. But there was a time, when welfare recipients who wanted that they be paid his visits to brothels. That was of course unsuccessful. But are some people that support this. We call them "Free love for free people."

You have earned a Name/Reputation for yourself?
I am without reservations. Perhaps a brothel owner agrees to a good deed. In the mornings there is anyway not much going on, I guess.

You really have little shyness.
You see, the mayor can not speak of course, no politician can do that. The Catholic priest anyway. Who can say a thing like that even if not a Protestant pastor?
http://www.merkur.de/lokales/muench...t-vor-prostituierte-asylbewerber-4791059.html
@jouni are these the protestant ethics you parade. :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That coming from a Priest shows what kind of religion he is following and making others follow.

The Priest is scared that those Asylums would start raping European women asap. :rofl:

So to avoid that Europeans are gonna sell their own women like a dalal. :shock: :shock: :shock:

How GROSSSSSSSSSSSS! Shame on such people! European are gone mad and gone impotent.

PS: That Priest might be GAY.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
That coming from a Priest shows what kind of religion he is following and making others follow.

The Priest is scared that those Asylums would start raping European women asap. :rofl:

So to avoid that Europeans are gonna sell their own women like a dalal. :shock: :shock: :shock:

How GROSSSSSSSSSSSS! Shame on such people! European are gone mad and gone impotent.

PS: That Priest might be GAY.

Hamare UP / Bihar ke kuch launde bhej dete hai :lol:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Is launde ko bhej do yaar.... bahur garmi chadi hai isko... shaant ho jaegi garmi 5-10 gori pel ke.

BJP should make all arrangements asap right here in Delhi. :lol:

Hahahahahah I fell off laughing.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Under him,the germans werent that pussyfied... He would kill himself 100x if he sees the state of his country.
He got DE to practically invent rocketry. e.g. The Vergeltungswaffe 2 . :drool:
And the team , including Werner von Braun were taken to US and founded NASA.
How far DE has fallen.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Under him,the germans werent that pussyfied... He would kill himself 100x if he sees the state of his country.
And then Karma is the biggest bitch... it gives back what is thrown and sometime x100 times :truestory:

Germans are gonna suffer and gonna make other Europeans suffer as well.

At most the Neo-Nazis can attack innocent Legal immigrant Indian students as they do often BUT they are shit scared to attack these Asylums/Illegal immigrants.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
At most the Neo-Nazis can attack innocent Legal immigrant Indian students as they do often BUT they are shit scared to attack these Asylums/Illegal immigrants.
Absolutely true. Their loss. They cry and crib about "Indische ITer" and get Balkan Muslims and African Refugees. and radical Islamists

Gabriel92

Country flag
We dont have problems with Insians. They dont destroy everything,they dont force us to convert,dont kill our police officers,stabb our soldiers,assaulting someone because hes white.... sometimes we forget there are indians here... Unlike these Pakis or Bangladeshi selling their fake flowers or corns... :p

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Meh, Europeans and Muslims deserve each other. Largest genocidal maniacs against the second largest genocidal maniacs.

I am just going to watch this glorious match up with a popcorn :lol:
I was eagarly awaiting your comments.
PS:
Next time use this image.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We dont have problems with Insians. They dont destroy everything,they dont force us to convert,dont kill our police officers,stabb our soldiers,assaulting someone because hes white.... sometimes we forget there are indians here... Unlike these Pakis or Bangladeshi selling their fake flowers or corns... :p
I have relatives in Europe who are naturalized citizens and went legally.

I have a relative living in Paris for almost 20 years and a naturalized citizen.His Kids are same as normal French kids.

He talks cool French and likes French culture.His is always thankful of France and it's good to see that he is proud to be a French citizen.he likes his Indian heritage too and speaks normal Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi et al.He sometime even visits Church even though he is not a Christian.The beauty of Dharmic Religions is that they are NOT against any religion but adapt to them giving them respect and even accept them as their own.

Because of him I have some interest in French culture and watch French films sometime.

Gabriel92

Country flag
I have relatives in Europe who are naturalized citizens and went legally.

I have a relative living in Paris for almost 20 years and a naturalized citizen.His Kids are same as normal French kids.

He talks cool French and likes French culture.His is always thankful of France and it's good to see that he is proud to be a French citizen.he likes his Indian heritage too and speaks normal Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi et al.He sometime even visits Church even though he is not a Christian.The beauty of Dharmic Religions is that they are NOT against any religion but adapt to them giving them respect and even accept them as their own.

Because of him I have some interest in French culture and watch French films sometime.
You see,everyone can integrate very well if they try as hard as they can.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You see,everyone can integrate very well if they try as hard as they can.
That "if" is a big thing.

If that was possible then there would not be thousands of European Citizens(Muslims) running to Middle-East to wage jihad.

History tells that they would never assimilate since Western and Islamic civilizations are extremely opposite to each others.So the reasons of long never ending wars between them.

This time Europe is inviting trouble on it's own.It's not those middle ages brutal face to face Crusades but something very different.

Country flag
That "if" is a big thing.

If that was possible then there would not be thousands of European Citizens(Muslims) running to Middle-East to wage jihad.

History tells that they would never assimilate since Western and Islamic civilizations are extremely opposite to each others.So the reasons of long never ending wars between them.

This time Europe is inviting trouble on it's own.It's not those middle ages brutal face to face Crusades but something very different.
The crusades were mostly thru North Africa to Spain . The refugees are coming from a few different locations Greece,Italy, Eastern Europe etc...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles